Victoria's Secret Show 2005

I just was looking for the unedited version of this show, I can remember somebody posted it a while back, I just want to see all the outfits, that were cut from the cbs version. If anyone can help.
Please and thanks. :flower:

^^I wouldn't mind that either.

Anyone have the soundtrack for this show? It was amazing! Especially the "My Baby Shot Me Down" mixed with "Lujon!" That's one of my most favorite mixes ever!

^^I wouldn't mind that either.

Anyone have the soundtrack for this show? It was amazing! Especially the "My Baby Shot Me Down" mixed with "Lujon!" That's one of my most favorite mixes ever!

There is a website that has all the music from that show to download...just google vsfs music. :smile:

okay there must be something missing when they taped this, I Was looking for eugenia volodina's yellow outfit the one with wings and they didn't show it. :shock:

the best show in the history of VS shows! I miss this so much, everything was perfect, unlike the forgettable shows of this year and of last year.

definitely my favorite show too! I loved the themes,the models,the outfits, everything was just right for a Victoria's Secret fashion show

hey guys!! I just watched the show for the 50th time and I was wondering if any of you have all the music available for download in one file..I went to vsholic but you have to download every song separately and is taking me ages because I don't have a rapidshare or megaupload account..Anyone?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglo42
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->