Victoria's Secret Show 2005

happycanadian said:
haha.

God, she was blessed with marvelous breasts though.

haha.

Too bad she's blessed with love handles too.........:P

foto: cbs2

frieda said:
I'll cross-post this since everyone is looking for the music by here's the line-up:

The Bodyrocker "I like the way"
Nancy Sinatra "Bang Bang(My baby shot me down)"
Seal "Survive" and "Love's Divine"
Snoop Dogg "Drop it like it's Hot"
Aaron Carter "Candy"
Rihanna "Pone de Replay"
Ricky Martin "Drop it on me"
Teairra Mari "Lala"
Basement Jaxx "Good Luck"
JET "Are you gonna be my girl?!"

Download the entire audio of the show(models voices/backstage voices are still in, sorry:( http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FWPPN86P17I720U6B0RWLNGY0. I couldn't find each individual song.
Can someone re-upload the soundtrack? Please? :flower:

hey heres the playlist for the show.
1. LIVE Chris Botti
INTRO
2. Carol of the Bells- US Army
3. Sarajevo 12/24 - Savotage
SECTION 1 SANTAS
4. I like the way you move - Bodyrockers
5. Swan Lake - Andre Previn
SECTION 2 SHADOW
6. Bang Bang - Audio Bullys
7. Lujon -Henry Mancini
SECTION 3
8. Crazy - Seal
SECTION 4 DELICIOUS
9. Pon de Replay - Rihanna
10. I Want Candy - Aaron Carter
SECTION 5 RUSSIAN
11. Plaine, Ma Plaine - Paul Mauriat
12. Drop It Like it’s Hot - Snoop Dog
LIVE Ricky Martin
SECTION 6 TOYS
13. La La - Teairra Mari
14. Good Luck - Bassment Jaxx
15. Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet

enjoy!!!

was bainca ablit in it? id she was wouldnt she lookj so out of it since shes so short compareted the othe others>

Oh God, I dont think I can look at Gisele and Adriana without touching myself lol:blush: :blush:

madem0iselle said:
was bainca ablit in it? id she was wouldnt she lookj so out of it since shes so short compareted the othe others>

Yeah, she was there.

What I want to download is a mix of that Lala song and that drumline beat. So sick! Damn..I already got the snoop russian mix. I want some more! Can someone reupload yousendit? Pweese..:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
EdanChrysler said:
...you have?! Where?! Do you think you could upload it? PLEEEAASE??? :flower:

Yea a friend sent it to me, and I downloaded the file, it's on my quicktime player which hasn't been working for 2 weeks. And I can't play it anymore.Until I get it fixed.:(

^ snap when u get it fixed could u send it to few of us cuz i know that al ot of us really want that song lo. thanx!!

fashionista16 said:
^ snap when u get it fixed could u send it to few of us cuz i know that al ot of us really want that song lo. thanx!!

Throw me into that pod! :lol: I want in.

The music for these shows is always the best--I can't wait until this year's show.:heart::D

there was no show in 2004 because of the Super bowl incident with Janet Jackson... censorship was a big controversy and CBS bowed out of the show..

This might seem a late request but could anyone upload the entire show (2005)? It'd be very much appreciated!!

Thanks for posting the link, Sweet_rus :flower: but unfortunately I can only view the video!

hey does anyone know the name of the model who comes right before julia stegner in the russian theme part of the 2005 show? thanx so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglo42
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->