Tahnee Atkinson

^ which i think comes out in 2 days. I'm fairly certain Bazaar drops on a monday.

that's annoying! was banking on it for a monday purchase.. will have to settle for grazia. it's much the same content nowadays anyway.

I wonder if harpers will give her the cover, like Vogue Australia did with Alice Burdeu? IT would surely sell loads of issues.

Got the Harpers with Tahnee in it a couple of days ago, the shoot is underwhelming, mostly in big dresses where she's clearly standing on a box underneath the skirt to add height.. It's Lady Gaga inspired and accompanied by an article on Tahnee.
I imagine her success with HB Aust is due to the shift of Grazia staff over to Harpers..
I can do some scans in the next couple of days if people would like :flower:

^ re - the grazia staff, that's what i've been thinking too. Because claudia navone didn't like her (or at least didn't like her more than cassi), and mark vassalo's promotion over her to creative director must mean something has shifted in the harpers offices...

Top Model winner Tahnee Atkinson set for the Big Apple

September 07, 2009 12:00am

0,,6908614,00.jpg

AUSTRALIA'S Next Top Model winner Tahnee Atkinson left her former rival Cassi Van Den Dungen in her wake, going to New York to take her career to the top.

Atkinson, who wows in a radical transformation as a sexy redhead for Harper's Bazaar, out Monday, has hit the Big Apple this week and is trying her luck in the world modelling capital.

"It's a real shame she (Van Den Dungen) doesn't understand what she's missing out on," Atkinson, 17, has told Harper's.

Her agent, Priscilla Leighton-Clark of Priscilla's Model Management, said that US agencies were extremely interested in the curvy teenager.

Van Den Dungen, the runner-up in ANTM, famously knocked back an offer with Elite, the top US agency that launched Kristy Hinze, in favour of staying in Sunbury by the side of her brickie boyfriend, Brad Saul.

Now she's on her way to the top, Atkinson says she has no intention of dropping to a size zero.

"There are a lot of women who want curves to come back in fashion, but I think it's up to designers to make that happen by choosing size 10 models rather than size 6 and 8," Atkinson said.

news.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
A few pics from Harper's website:
HB1009Antm01.jpg
HB1009Antm04.jpg

HB1009Antm02.jpg

HB1009Antm03.jpg

HB1009Antm05.jpg

harpersbazaar.com.au

I quite like them!

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like the bazaar shoot, i was exspecting more. and the pic of her with the star on her head, her stomach are and legs look odd..

I have to say i was expecting something different from the Bazaar shoot... It was at the same time better AND worse then I expected.

i like the last shot of the harp's shoot, but the second pic is just hideous.

Harpers Bazaar October 2009

I did the HQ scans if anyone still wants them :flower:

Gaga for Tahnee
Ph: Georges Antoni
Model: Tahnee Atkinson
Stylist: Mark Vassalo

scanned by jellyink

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member