Tahnee Atkinson

Multi Channel Network And Foxtel Upfront - Melbourne Launch October 14, 2009
16312991.jpg

wireimage.com

too bad for her about the NY thing. she isnt high fashion.

A shame but inevitable. Tahnee should continue to find enough work here in Australia to satisfy some of her ambitions- she's going down the route of model-celebrity already.

:lol: tahnee trying to crack into the american high-fashion industry? sorry but she should've saw that rejection coming :blink: ...

i'm not surprised with the new york news naturally
what shocked me is that mikarla is pregnant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah it was pretty obvious that she cant break into the NY market especially if she is looking for HF work.. It's just weird that she didn't know that:doh:

lols ^ dido, this isnt unexpected. though she does look great in #221. but i dont see her being international any time soon or... ever. unless, well yea.

The agencies in London were not interested and after booking the least amount of shows in Australia (during the fashion week episode), it's really not that surprising that there were no takers in New York. Saw that coming a mile away. Unfortunately, I think that the show set her up for failure just so Sarah could prove a point with her "crusade".

lol, it was rather obvious she wouldn't be accepted by New York agencies (especially with some of those stories you hear...)

she wanted to do bikini and lingerie and they like girls with more realistic bodies anyways.

I can't believe Tahnee even bieng a model in general... none of her photos do anything for me. sarah murdoch should be sacked, she really sucks.. especially the girls she even chose for ANTM top 12 - adele is the only one I thought could be a model, Cassie also if she wasn't so damn immature.. they were all either non-model like, most not even slightly pretty... not to mention majority were so immature besides the older ones... ok sorry if I offend her fans its just my personal opinion sorry!

Tahnee's learning curve

Herald Sun | December 13, 2009 7:52PM

957197-tahnee-atkinson.jpg

AUSTRALIA'S Next Top Model winner Tahnee Atkinson shows off her enviable curves in jeans queen Bettina Liano's sexy new ad campaign.

Atkinson, 17, is the face - and behind - of Liano's new Curvy Fit jeans, a range designed to give girls more room in the thigh and hip area.

Liano said she picked Atkinson for the campaign because of her womanly figure.

"It has nothing to do with being fat or skinny, it's about the shape of the body, not the size," Liano said.

"Consequently when looking for a model we wanted someone young that projected sex appeal and most importantly had some curve."

Atkinson's agent Priscilla Leighton-Clark said the young fashion plate was getting plenty of work offers although was not rushing into jobs.

"We have been very selective with Tahnee since she won Australia's Next Top Model," Leighton-Clarke said. "She has a very bright future and people just fall in love with her when they work with her.

"She just has the most beautiful body."

heraldsun.com.au

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
depechegirl
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->