Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: New Couple Alert?!

Jake Gyllenhaal is not gay. There's not a homosexual bone in his body. *no pun intended*

If he was gay, I would still love him just as much, but you can tell that he's not.

I think it's a little dumb for people to assume he's gay based on some dumb blind vice, because 99% of blind vices tend to be about celebrities' sexuality. Most of them are created just to shock people. They choose the most masculine guys and say they're gay, because they know it will cause a controversy. Some of them very well may be true, but Jake Gyllenhaal is straight. All you have to do is watch him in interviews...100% straight.

If he is dating Taylor Swift, it's a publicity stunt created by their publicists. Taylor just released a new album and Jake has a new movie coming out.

I laughed so hard at this:
"The apple in the tree... Why couldn't you let it be? You picked at my heart.... You tore it apart. I thought you were my white knight, Jake and now I'm falling back into the field of heartache..."

Only because this SO would be a taylor swift song.

Jake Gyllenhaal is not gay. There's not a homosexual bone in his body. *no pun intended*

If he was gay, I would still love him just as much, but you can tell that he's not.

I think it's a little dumb for people to assume he's gay based on some dumb blind vice, because 99% of blind vices tend to be about celebrities' sexuality. Most of them are created just to shock people. They choose the most masculine guys and say they're gay, because they know it will cause a controversy. Some of them very well may be true, but Jake Gyllenhaal is straight. All you have to do is watch him in interviews...100% straight.

If he is dating Taylor Swift, it's a publicity stunt created by their publicists. Taylor just released a new album and Jake has a new movie coming out.

i agree! i never got a gay vibe from his interviews and was really surprised when these rumours started. didn't they come up after brokeback mountain? :rolleyes: i always thought it was just a very uncreative move from gossip journalists...

i hardly know anything about taylor swift, but she looks way too young for him :blink: how can he go from a grown-up woman like reese to her? :unsure:

Taylor looks like she was born yesterday so it does not make sense at all

I'm not really a Jake fan, but this seems like such a downgrade for him. He's been with the likes of Kirsten Dunst and Reese Witherspoon.

Pictures of them on their 'date'

jake-gyllenhaal-taylor-swift.jpg
jake-gyllenhaal-taylor-swift1.jpg
59ec422fcde18ebf_bspl222292_001.preview.jpg

icydk.com & popsugar.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
^Maybe they are dating. :sick:

I can't think of any other reason why they would hang out.

^Publicity

Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: Keeping It Casual?
By K.C. Baker and Sara Hammel
Tuesday October 26, 2010 05:25 PM EDT

Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift set the rumor mill abuzz after they spent a fun-packed weekend in New York together, but at this point sources say their relationship is unlikely to get serious.

Swift, 20, has just released a new album, Speak Now, and isn't in a position to get entangled in a romance, according to a source close to the singer.

"Taylor is very serious about her career," the source tells PEOPLE. "For her, it's all about the career right now. She's not really interested in getting heavily involved with anyone."

Even after this weekend's social events – which included a visit to Saturday Night Live set and a friendly brunch in Brooklyn – the two are just hanging out for now, a Gyllenhaal source agrees.

"They're cute together," says a source close to Gyllenhaal, 29. "But I don't think there's anything to it. Everyone's talking about it. They hung out. But that's it. I don't think they're a couple."

Whether romance blossoms between the two remains to be seen, although the Swift source predicts she'll look outside the entertainment business for long-term love.

"If she does have a serious relationship, it's probably going to be with someone who's not in the industry or someone who's not a household name," the source says. "With Jake, she probably figures, why not be seen together and keep everyone guessing."

Swift's rep couldn't be reached for comment.

People.com

Don't be thrown by the fact Swift's reps won't comment. I'm a follower of Taylor and trust me when I tell you, Taylor's reps NEVER comment on her personal life. Even if she and the guy-of-the-moment are just friends, they never comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fascination with either of these folks is mind boggling, granted Gyllenhal is extremely talented, imo, but Swift? Her brand of watered down bubble gum pop masquerading as country is laughable. Melted vanilla ice cream has more nuance than she.

Funniest post ever! You can tell he's straight by his interviews?:lol:Amazing.

This is all very shocking for me.
I am so naive as to have been shocked by the pairing but when you say she has a new album and he has a new movie, it all makes sense. Although, I am a little hurt by Jake about this. I didn't think he was like that :(
As for the gay rumours - I don't believe you can tell he's not gay from his interviews. But why would an actor from a liberal and arty family not be out? He's 29. Ok so Hollywood doesn't love the gays but he's a big enough name now that he'd still have box office pull if he came out.
I don't believe it and it's not because I live in some delusional hope that he'll meet me and fall madly in love one day (but let's not rule out this possibility).
I think they both got some good publicity from this (shameful business) and it certainly excited my boring life.
So now I know that it's not true it's so much better. I've already bought the blonde hair colour. So glad I don't have to go through with that!

Fun With Taylor & Jakey, Part 3

taylorjakeicecreams.jpg

Because we need to know about every single date this generation's Dick & Jane go on, UsWeekly tells us that on Monday afternoon Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal skipped along the pathway of pink hearts into an ice cream shop in Santa Barbara, CA. So, two weeks ago they went apple picking in New York and this past week they go ice cream picking in Santa Barbara. Watch out next week, because I have a feeling Taylor and Jakey are about to get really serious. I'm talking MAYPOLE-ING DOWN SOUTH! And sadly, that's not a euphemism. Like, they are totally going to skip around the maypole while burping out strawberry-scented giggles. Jakey's already calling the pink ribbon.

Anyways, an employee at McConnell's ice cream shop tells UsWeekly that Taylor and Jakey were all laughs and cuddles as they picked out flavors together, "Taylor laughed at everything Jake said. At one point, she measured herself against Jake on her tiptoes. They looked at all the flavors and couldn't decide, so they asked the counter girls for help. Taylor was very interested in what I was doing in the back making ice cream and said, 'Wow, you guys are legit! They smiled a lot."

The employee said that Jakey picked Swiss chocolate chip and Taylor went with yogurt with rainbow sprinkles on top.

A thick white substance covered with rainbow dingles?! Again, I really really really wish deep down in my no-no that was a euphemism, but it's not! I can't even make up a euphemism for that. You know how I love to spread dirty, filthy nasty **** over every damn story, but these two make it impossible. When Taylor tells one of her friends, "Oh, what's Jakey doing? Well, he's just spreading his coconut frosting all over my bundt cakes," she really means that Jake is frosting two cakes she just baked! Gross. They make my job so hard. I heart them. SEE! They did it again. I meant to write "hate" and I accidentally typed "heart" instead. Ugh.
dlisted

Pics or it didn't happen.

And besides, Us Weekly is complete rubbish. Can't believe anyone believes anything they write.

give it like a month and she'll be 'dating' someone else. the media has nothing better to report on.

yeeeeah, i'll choose not to believe until confirmed by atleast one side.
although, from a personality/attitude point of view, i think they would be quite a cute, ideal couple. neither of them, unless this is a pr-stunt, seem to be media-whores, and are able to maintain quite the level of privacy from the media. they both also seem, from what little one can see in interviews, very down to earth and Level-headed.

now on the other hand, isn't there quite the age difference between them? and do they not both have completely opposite target audiences?

I don't know...I think she's talented, but I find her tacky with all these faux relationships. Is she just doing it for publicity? She writes about every man she's with even if the relationship lasts a minute, I mean does anyone really believe she did anything more than kiss Taylor Lautner? And she was barely with Joe Jonas but milked the hell out if it. What kind of passionate relationships could she possibly be having? She looks and acts very...square. I just can't imagine her with lovers.

If Jake isn't gay, then that means he's a an almost 30-year-old man who has a good amount of experience with grown women...what's he doing messing around with Miss Innocence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->