Taylor Swift

I wasn't crazy about "Ronan" either, I realize it was for a good cause and think highly of her for it, but it's not something I have listened to more than once, nor care to. Her best song with a non-love theme for me is "Mean", most of the others I consider awful.

I think writing about her very public relationships is her edge to boost sales and make a personal connection with her audience -- the clues in the album booklet is genius, do kids even glance at album booklets any more besides hers? I doubt it.

I admire her not being too veiled, she gets a lot of crap for doing so... which I don't really understand, she's 22 and dates a normal amount of people for her age, and she writes about love only slightly more than most singers when you get right down to it. "All Too Well" is the only time I thought she maybe slightly crossed the sanity line :lol: Did you notice, she didn't even put the extremely personal lyrics in the booklet, just skipped right over that song.

I agree with DiamondSea, a few absolute flops on there, but also some great stuff. I really like "Holy Ground" as well. She's taking risks, lyrically and rhythmically, and I have a feeling her next album with be even better.

The All Too Well lyrics are in my booklet...strange that they aren't in yours. Maybe it's because I bought the deluxe version from Target? Hmm..

Anyway, I love "All too Well" because I find the detailed lyrics to be deeply personal, and I think it takes a lot of guts to write like that. It reminds me of "Last Kiss" from Speak Now, which I think was the most personal song on that album. I'm obsessed with good lyrics, so that's why I like most of Taylor's songs. But my favorites are "The Lucky One", "Everything has Changed", and "22". I also like "Holy Ground" as well. I think this album is a step up maturity wise, but maybe that's just my opinion :D Although, I cannot stand "Stay Stay Stay," it's just silly IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is such a beautiful look! :heart:

MLpV3.jpg

ohsoswiftly.tumblr

Out and about in Soho - October 24, 2012

Meets contest winners at Walgreens Times Square - October 24, 2012

[FONT=&quot] tlfan.to (posted by Tikipeter, Preppie)[/FONT]

The Late Show with David Letterman in New York - 23.10.12

[FONT=&quot] celebrity-paradise (posted by Sachse)[/FONT]

On the topic of her album: I can't stop listening to the acoustic version of State of Grace. It's worlds beyond the version she released.

Cover and cover story "Taylor Swift in Love" for Cosmopolitan US December 2012

Photographer: Matt Jones
Article: Bethany Heitman

Celebrity: Taylor Swift

Sources: Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net) and tswiftdaily.com, via taylorpictures.net

Covers and cover story "The Art of Love" for Elle Canada December 2012

Photographer: Andrew Macpherson
Stylist: Jonas Hallberg
Hair: Jemma Muradian
Make-up: Lorrie Turk
Manicure: Stephanie Stone
Art Direction and Illustrative Typography: Beatriz Juarez

Source: taylorpictures.net

46th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena - November 1, 2012

tlfan.to

Perfect dress for the occasion, it's beautiful and I'm glad it's not red all over (in keeping with her album theme), she looked great.

I had a clutch-your-heart love moment when I first saw her CMA dress. Beautiful :heart:

Cover and cover story "My Taylor is Chic!" for Cosmopolitan France December 2012

Photographer: Cliff Watts
Article: Florence Trédez

Source: frish.wordpress.com

2012-11-06 - Swift switches on Christmas Lights at Westfield Shopping Centre

celebrity-paradise

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan