Teen Vogue June/July 2010 : Amanda Seyfried by Patrick Demarchelier

Awww, she's so sweet.
... but when you watch the picture for a moment, there's something really weird with her mouth. Not bad, but could be really better.

She can surely do the 50s pinup look very well. Thanks for posting, honeycombchild and tarsha.

I wish they would have used a picture from her editorial for the cover.

Horriblee!!! why teenvogue are in the last years so baad

The styling is so trashy, with the hair and earrings. Don't lik it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just LOVE this! :heart: Amanda really knows how to work it in a magazine cover. She looks so sweet in here. :wub: She's like a cross between sweet and sultry.

All along, I thought Logan Lerman would grace the cover 'cause I have seen some on-set photos from his shoot for the magazine. :D

I'm happy that she got the cover. She look a bit like Michelle Pfeiffer. I'm not crazy about the cover shot.

Great to see Amanda on all these covers. The photoshoot is great but I don't like the pic they used for the cover. I think this picture would have made a stronger cover.

Teen Vogue

I think that picture would have made an even uglier cover imo.

while i usually dont favor amanda so much, i actually like her within this spread & admire the choice cover. she looks much more different than i've seen her for other publications. great direction, they always manage to keep it fashion lite for the teens with teen vogue.

I find the cover rather unsettling. Amanda's such a gorgeous girl - truly one of the prettiest faces out there - but something's really off about this. She kind of looks like a botoxed 30-something clinging to her youth. Fake fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->