The 2010 FIFA World Cup

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by Karen0193, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jomarlushka

jomarlushka New Member

youtube.com
    Campeones del Mundo flying home - sing-stars, iker embarrased...una locura!:wink:

Fabregas - so sweet when asked about the referee Webb: "Well i told him in the end in the Premier League he never gives any yellow cards and today he gave 15 and then he told me that's because there were too many free kicks" :wink:

#4641 jomarlushka, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Jul 12, 2010
  2. Teja

Teja Blood On The Leaves

3. nothingless

nothingless V.I.P.

Speak for yourself. I'm a Dutch fan all the way, and I can accept just fine that we played dirtier. I'm not the only disappointed Dutch fan - I don't think we needed to stoop to this low level to win, even if we're hardly the first to do it. No need to join the ranks of those often-loathed teams I'm sure I don't have to name.

However, all this mudslinging and insults in this thread are making me sick. Holland lost, Spain won - the Dutch already feel like **** and the Spanish aren't gonna get down from their high any time soon, so you won't succeed in making either side feel bad (or worse than they already do). Seriously, it's unnecessary and ugly in a thread that up until a few days ago, had been so nice and sportsman-like. :rolleyes:

4. Karen0193

Karen0193 Active Member

I agree.
    Anyways, mannschaft arrived to germany and no one has photos of it :cry:

5. Karen0193

Karen0193 Active Member

oh, Btw. This has been the world cup of bad referes. Incredibly poor choices, and also I hope that after what happened to England, Mexico and Paraguay, FIFA Finally includes technology in football.

I still cant belive that De Jong's free-kick was a red card and yet both Kaká and Yoann Gourcuff got a red card for nothing.

6. tangerine

tangerine Soviet Camaro

Congratulations to Paul, may he live a long and happy life eating mussels and making children laugh.

Congratulations to Spain for their triumph, and to the Dutch for a good strong bid.

And now, like Paul, this thread will retire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.