The 25 Un-Sexiest Women

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
Nicole Richie and Katie Holmes made the list!
http://www.collegehumor.com/articles/1685173/

Source: Collegehumor.com

25 Un-Sexiest Women

This update was posted on Monday, May 15th, 2006.

We all saw the list of the 100 Unsexiest Men Alive, and now it’s a man’s turn to fire back on behalf of Gilbert Gottfried, Jay Leno, Brad Pitt, and Ric Flair.

1) Rosie O’Donnell- Do I really need to explain this one? I know that she’s a lesbian, which should in theory make her that much hotter, but the thought of having sex with Rosie is about as appealing as getting kicked in the nuts by David Beckham. Rosie O’Donnell is about as sexy as a UPS truck.

2) Janet Reno- Janet Reno is not sexy. I swear to God. When Will Ferrell impersonated her on Saturday Night Live, he was a sexier woman than she is. There are male high school janitors with more sex appeal than Janet Reno.

3) Caroline Rhea- It’s hard not to look sexy when surrounded by fat people on The Biggest Loser, but she pulls it off.

4) Kathy Griffin- It could be the terrible voice, the Carrot Top hair, or the neck like a Redwood, or maybe it’s all three. Kathy Griffin is the boner’s only natural enemy.

5) Ann Coulter- Full of anger, and not in the good way, Ann Coulter is scary to even talk about let alone sleep with. Where do we begin with Ann Coulter? She jokes about bombing the New York Times Building, she bashes her fellow women every chance she gets, and she has an Adam’s apple the size of a softball. Anne Coulter is sexy like Hitler or Attila the Hun was sexy.

6) Barbara Walters- I guess it would be cool to do it with the women who was on the scene when they repealed prohibition, but not cool enough to ever tell anyone about it.

uglywomen07.jpg
7) Starr Jones-
Oh look everyone! Now that she lost six hundred pounds from that bypass surgery, she’s suddenly sexy. I speak for men everywhere when I say we’re not buying it. Thanks, but no thanks.

uglywomen08.jpg
8) Connie Chung-
Her husband is Maury Povich. And she married up. Ouch.

9) Debra Jo Rupp- In the running with Genghis Kahn and Alfred Hitchcock for the least sexy name in history award, Kitty Foreman looks exactly like you would expect her to look. Like a baked potato.

10) Hillary Clinton- Let’s put it like this; so incredibly unattractive that her husband cheated on her with Monica Lewinsky.

uglywomen11.jpg
11) Yoko Ono-
Breaking up the Beatles = Not so sexy.

12) Martha Stewart- How intimidating would that be? Doing it with the “domestic diva”/ ex-con would be like showing up naked to college admissions interview; getting judged on so many levels.

uglywomen13.jpg
13) Barry Bonds-
After years of steroid use filled his body with estrogen and ravaged his manhood, Barry Bonds is most certainly a woman. And he is most certainly an un-sexy one, at that.

14) Cameron Manheim- I think after the nineteenth earring, things just went a little cold. Or maybe it’s the fact that she could kick the sh*t out of 90 percent of the people she meets. It’s one or the other.

15) Courtney Love- Quick Rule of Thumb: Women who look like they just woke up at a bus stop tend to be the antithesis of sexy.

uglywomen16.jpg
16) Jodie Sweetin-
It’s hard to look sexy when you spend your whole life being compared to the Olsen Twins and Candace Cameron, and that whole meth thing really didn’t help.

17) Cynthia Nixon- See Kathy Griffin.

uglywomen18.jpg
18) Brigitte Nielsen-
Put some clothes on before I vomit all over myself…Too late.

19) Flavor of Love Girls- Something about going on a Bachelor-type reality show to compete for the affection of a washed up rapper just screams “Daddy problems!” And it also gets you a spot on the un-sexy list. If it don’t apply, let it fly.

20) Alanis Morissette- Complaining so much is just a turn off. Also, when your biggest hit is a song about getting even with a guy who cheated on you, the law of averages says you are probably more psycho than sexy.

21) Kirstie Alley- I think that for the writers of Cheers to believe that former Major League Pitcher/Current bar owner/Stud Sam Malone would be attracted to Kirstie Alley is an insult to the collective intelligence of America.

uglywomen22.jpg
22) Pamela Anderson-
This not to say I would dream of turning her down. It’s just a little overdone at this point.

uglywomen23.jpg
23) Nicole Richie-
She wasn’t sexy when she was a heroin addict, she wasn’t sexy as Paris Hilton’s chubby sidekick, and she certainly isn’t sexy in her latest incarnation: paper thin disaster waiting to happen.

uglywomen24.jpg
24) Jenna Jameson-
If it was easy, everyone would be doing it…oh, wait…

uglywomen25.jpg
25) Katie Holmes-
When she was Joey on Dawson’s Creek, she would have been miles from this list. But I think having Tom Cruises’ baby makes her un-sexy solely by association. Sorry.

Surprised to see Jodie Sweetin on the list. It's almost like coming out of nowhere.

^ I agree, Siesta. I guess she was in the spotlight this year because of her drug use.

I just want to clarify that I did NOT post any of the comments about these people. The guy who made the list did it. I personally think that this list is a bit harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, where the heck is Roseanne???

(And what the heck's wrong with Cynthia Nixon? I actually think she looks good... :unsure:)

Well, I'm not a guy, but I disagree with some of these choices (Kirstie Alley, for example). There are an awful lot of smart women on this list I notice ...

this is so mean! Jodie sweetin doesn't belong on here....she's really cute!

This looks like it's leading the polls for the 25 most sexist lists and the 25 lists-which-are-actually-about-promoting-right-wing-politics-but-pretend-to-be-about ugly-people. I'm very suprised to see Anne Coulter, but I guess intelligent women are a bit risqué in some circles, whatever their political orientation.

I really don't get the point about these lists... What is it that warrants someone to judge others by their looks?

Making a list based upon something as insubstantial as "sexiness" is just ignorant...
because there is no universal formula to "sexiness", it is all relative.. while some might define "sexiness" by appearance, others define it by personality or something else...

How narrowminded :ninja:

This one is ironic:

20) Alanis Morissette- Complaining so much is just a turn off.

Since this person complains 25 times about 25 different people

^ true :wink:

I notice this is from a college site ... I suggest that this individual is insecure and threatened by strong, smart women ... but there's a chance he may grow out of it.

But I agree, I've always thought there was something very wrong with decidedly mediocre men setting themselves up as harsh judges of women. Honey, anyone you get, consider yourself lucky :innocent:

fashionista-ta said:
Well, I'm not a guy, but I disagree with some of these choices (Kirstie Alley, for example)....
I agree WITH YOU about Kirstie. I mean...no when she was out of shape I would've agreed. But in her Cheers days she was VERY attractive. And since she's been getting in shape...I don't know - she can really light up a room. She's got a fantastic personality and is funnier than most women that were left off that list. She's got nice laugh, too.

DreamsAreMade said:
I agree WITH YOU about Kirstie. I mean...no when she was out of shape I would've agreed. But in her Cheers days she was VERY attractive. And since she's been getting in shape...I don't know - she can really light up a room. She's got a fantastic personality and is funnier than most women that were left off that list. She's got nice laugh, too.

Ditto! I think she looks great in her new commercials. She's really charismatic.

I also agree about Kirstie. In fact, one of my guys friends has has a thing for her since BEFORE she lost her weight! Her eyes are striking. I hate how he put Cynthia Nixon on here. She is so beautifull, and I :heart: Miranda.

It is an average college-guy's sense of humor, so i give them that. those women are behind a lot of satirical jokes on conan, snl, and madtv. kirstie alley and star jones still get slammed for their weight no matter how they have lost, but i don't see queen latifah on the list because she's never the butt of any of those jokes.

i still think the 25 un-sexiest males was more surprising.

As opposed to the un-sexiest men list posted a while back which, while shallow, was highly entertaining and mostly accurate, this one is just kind of dumb.

I agree with some of the choices (Katie Holmes mainly) but a lot of them are just kind of random....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->