Another Tape: Scarlett's?

I feel so sorry for Scarlett. She's said alot of controversial stuff. The truth perhaps, but it turns against her instead. :( Still, she's a wonderful actress...

^ I don't feel bad for her... :unsure:

PrinceOfCats said:
'Girl, 22 has sexual relations WITH HER BOYFRIEND in taped car park SHOCKER...'
oh yes, 'the vatican campaigns against american actress'
it would be interesting if it wasn't josh harnett :lol:

Erin said:
^ I don't feel bad for her... :unsure:

me neither.
girl doesn't give a sh*t.
nor should we, she's a loaded movie star. feeling sorry for her is a waste of thought space.

Anastasia said:
If it's true, poor Scarlett. Both because her privacy is being invaded, and because it's only being sold for $26.

But audio only? It's a scam.

I've got a girlcrush on Scarlett. I like seeing staged sex scenes with her. She's erotic. But a poor quality "real" audio tape? Bah.

It also strikes me as weird that the woman is both giving the oral and verbally encouraging the man's progress. Pardon my crudeness, but if she's doing the former correctly, how is the latter possible? In my experience, it's the taker, not the giver, that's doing the encouraging :ninja:

Never heard the story about the hookup with Benicio in the elevator. I think he's :yuk:

You know...I have to agree with you on that one. Scarlett is definately a woman I like to watch on screen. :flower:

Anastasia said:
Maybe they're trying to corner the market on p*rn for the blind. You can translate trashy bodice rippers into braille, why not release just the audio of real encounters for those that can't see it anyway? :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Funny thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->