The Beatles

I absolutely adore them.
They may not play their instruments like legends, but their melodies are very catchy to me.

I love the Beatles. Paul is my favorite, he's so cute!:flower:

100529819_l.jpg

129056657_l.jpg
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=18447468

Lovee the beatles. Such a timeless group. Some favorite songs:
Across the Universe
Michelle
Penny lane
yesterday
help
<3

I bought my brother a Beatles shirt and he says that he gets so many comments on it a day...haha.

What's Paul and Ringo doing these days. I wish they would tour again.

love them sooooo much!

my fave songs are something and across the universe

Looking back through this thread, I am seriously tempted to watch my beat up old copy of 'HELP!' that I have on vcr. I'm going to have to take it to my boyfriend's house to watch (as we only have a dvd player) but he is a Beatles fan too, and he has never seen the film... I used to watch it every day after school in high-school, with one of my best friends. It's such a classic, funny, light film.

:lol: :heart:

"ringo truly rocks my socks off. paul is my truly hero. george is truly handsome, despite his truly horrid teeth. john, what can i say? he's truly one of a kind." Drew and Me.

Can't stand the Beatles!? That's like saying you can't stand oxygen! It's like having murderous thoughts towards puppies and bunnies! It's equivalent to seceeding from humanity!

You know, i bet Hitler couldn't stand the Beatles too.

:P I'm kidding. Sorry, i amuse myself sometimes.

I've gotten into arguements with a friend over the importance of the Beatles - he insisting that it was all about timing and it could've been anybody. I disagree. There is something about the meshing of the personalities - the adoration, respect, competitiveness, and aprehension they had for each other - that made their union much bigger than the sum of the parts and have made the Beatles, for me, something timeless and special.

Try being from liverpool and constantly having them rammed down your throat, every busker in the city nearly plays there songs, mathew street is dedicated to them we have museums etc for them. Seriously they are so in your face everywere in the city its unreal.. go anywere in the world and say were you are from and they mention them.. they overshaddow what else our city has to offer :(
sorry to rant but seriously it gets so much on my nerves.

Although my friends dad owns cavern club which is quite cool. I like some of there songs but i do have to admit they are soooo over rated and i think its purely timing .. but maybe im just speaking as a scouser.

I love the beatles accent hehe kinda old school scouse its so mad lol

i don't know, i think it's easy to see them as over-rated because of all the 'catchy pop' that's taken over today, and because their popularity seems too big to fathom. but when you listen to album like revolver & abbey road through for the first time, they just infect you. there's nothing simple about them - some songs so surreal, or surprisingly dark. a song or ten for every mood... all ageing perfectly. :heart:
at the moment my favourite songs are probably, 'she said she said' and 'because' - haunting at the best of times. :ninja: :wub:

The problem with The Beatles is that the number of songs worth listening to roughly corresponds to number of albums, which isn't the best of noise/signal ratios...

^ Wow, i don't agree with that. Sure they have their crap & filler, and plenty of it is played out, but i think their output is simply stunning and unsurpassed. They were essentially only around for 7 years.

[SIZE=-1]"All people are born alike, except Beatles and Stones fans." - Groucho Marx (Well, not quite, the original probably predated the formations of either band...)
[/SIZE]

:heart: :heart: :heart:

probably the only band both me and my daddy adore, i bought the song book when i got my guitar in hopes of being able to play daddy a song one day

of course they arent a perfect band, no band is, but i have enjoyed every album, even the just ok says i find precious, and there are only a handful i really dont like, alot of people don't like the beatles and thats ok, i love them and thats all that matters

these boys had some rockin fashion too, like 1/2 the boys in my neighborhood look like a long lost beatle!!!

strawberry daiquiri said:
^ :P we all know Prince already put that in his pipe and smoked it...
I have the deadly urge to look in there... :lol:

The Beatles - Old b/w pics

Some old beatles pictures ^_^
from hqcb.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->