The BEST Makeup Blogs, Podcasts, Videos & Application Tutorials!

juicygeek88

Reaction score
im not sure if this has already been posted but on Chanel.com there are makeup appilcaton videos that show you how to apply their makeup, they are not to detailed but still help you get the general idea of what to do.... I finaly figured the right way to do eyeliner so im happy with them....watch and learn!!

heres the link Chanel Makeup Videos

That was really helpful actually. Hopefully they'll add more product demos. I never really figured out the Perles de Chanel Face Effects Compact

I think they're quite fun to watch

Lancome.com have it also IIRC

Dior used to have them, I don't know what happened... I used to loooove the Dior ones, they did all the gorgeous looks from their makeup ads :heart:

the BEST make up blogs, podcasts, videos & application tutorials!

I'm curious as to where I could download or view videos about makeup. I already know about the chanel ones.

There are 2 or 3 from MAC www.specktra.net, go to the looks section, you have to click on each look, some will have a video, some not... (most are music videos with MAC)

memoiana said:
does anyone have a link for the chanel ones? thnx

simply go to www.chanel.com, choose you country, then go to the Fragrance and Beauty section, go to makeup and choose a product. The link to the vid is on the product site (on the right "view video")

Last edited by a moderator:
the BEST make up blogs, podcasts & videos! Application Tutorials

Hey!

Do you know where can I see good makeup application videos on line?

I´ve seen some at Chanel.com and I always try to focus on the details when they show backstages of runways shows in style.com

I´m a sucker for those...I own Laura Mercier video, but I would love to see Pat McGrath, Dick Page or any of the most revered ones in action....

Any hints?

Thanks in advance:flower:

thanks, wish there was a video on how to apply false eyelashes

there are some on the allure site (from the magazine), there's one with iridescent e/s where Pat McGrath applies "all Armani"^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->