The "College Admissions" Thread (for all tfs seniors who are applying)

um, well I don't think MIT will be less competitive than Yale but the point is not to get yourself worked up over anything. Just work hard at making your applications as solid as possible :flower:

Indeed.^_^ I meant if the Ivies are that petty I would prefer MIT, where people just mind their own business. Of course after all these schools are target schools, which means I am not likely to be admitted. Thanks for your tip:flower: my application is quite hard to fill in since I am a special case...(homeschooled, 4 schools in 3 continents in 3 years...etc:innocent:)

^
oh I'm sure they'll eat that sort of thing up. Admissions really do look for a variety of people who can complement and bring diversity to their class. I would just focus on strong academics and the things that make you unique (living internationally for example) and I'm sure you will be fine.

Not for this thread, but I've been putting off my statements for law and grad school applications so I'm really just telling you things I should be doing myself :lol:

:flower: Thanks Meg & eternitygoddess!

I would like some opinions on my college list. If anyone is interested in helping, please PM me. Any help is appreciated. ^_^

i went to portfolio day and got my portfolio approved by a few schools, so whew at least i know i will get into some!

Congrats! I did too, and I'm so much more relieved now. What schools did you go to see? I only had time to see two :(

i went to the one in ohio and went to see chicago, mica, moore, otis and a few others.. and then the one in n.y i went to see fit, parsons, pratt, risd, art institute of california or something like that. who'd you see? and congrats to you too!

Thanks!! Lucky you, you got to see so many schools! There was only one NPD in Toronto so I couldn't go again... and the line ups were crazy. I wasn't planning to see Moore but there was no line, so I got reviewed and accepted on the spot ^_^ I also saw OCAD, and actually just received an acceptance letter from them today :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->