The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry 1

Model: Elise Crombez
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Source: vogue-italia.blogspot.com

What I would change? To make US Harper's Bazaar a more high fashion magazine with a new layout. To feature models on their cover by photographers like Meisel, et al. In other words, to revive the now predictable and boring US HB. :smile:

Entry 1:
Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel.
I would bring back the flawless style that Liz Tilberis brought to Bazaar.
8gU6.png

wmagazine.com

Entry 2

Model: Guinevere Van Seenus
Photographer: Javier Vallhonrat
Source: Noir Facade

What would I change?: The usual concern, bringing back models on the cover like the way it used to be. But this time, using photographer who's underrated. As for the layout, I'd still keep the same flooding of text that US Vogue is known for 'cause for me, I don't see anything wrong with the text layout. ^_^

Entry 1:
Vogue Paris
Steven Meisel

The Layout is now more Minimal,Simplistic, and Streamlined along with the Magazines Fonts. Steven Meisel will now shoot regularly for the Magazine.

fashiongoneroughe,vogueitalia.blogspot.com​

entry 1. Shu Qi by Ellen von Unwerth & Coco Rocha by Tesh

We don't need anything, simple but fashionable photos on the cover for Vogue Taiwan are already too good to be true.

ShuQilive/Coco Rocha FB

Maryna Linchuk by Paola Kudacki, from fashiongonerogue.com
Vogue Taiwan's total overhaul:

marynataiwan.png

Entry 2

Fei Fei Sun for Vogue Taiwan
SOURCE: leytyranno.blogspot.com

Attachments

• leytyrannoblogspot.jpg
    leytyrannoblogspot.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 8
Malgosia Bela by Josh Olins, from storemags.com
Another Vogue Taiwan:

mal_.png

entry 2. Andrej Pejic by Max Doyle
I wish the VT team could move forward from the US Vogue cover style, Taiwanese celeb+fake house are just all wrong. pick someone unexpecting but totally capable of the Vogue cover is one good switch.

pinkrabbitbluemouse.tumblr

Well I made this for fun, there's another magazine that need a make over: Cosmopolitan

Jessica Alba
Carter Smith
sassiamblog

post image wordpress

what I've changed? The outdorsy background rather than usual tacky, bland and boring background, plus more fashionably wardrobe for the cover.

THE MAKE BETTER THEME

Kite
tildaswinton.jpg

agoodhand.blogspot.com

&

CrisGalaxy

voguemalescopy.png

steelmachines

cottonmouth13

vogue-italia.blogspot.com

^_^:flower:

Joint 2nd! AHHH sooo happy LOVE TO YOU ALL! <3 x

congrats to all winners, especially Cris :flower:

I wish it doesn't sound awful, but are we able to take some advice? I tried really hard in these previous entries but I didn't get much response as I used to have. I'd really like to know what I can improve with my covers. thanks :smile:

^It's personal taste, I wouldn't be doubting your creativity, for the sake of winning. Don't forget the participating counts too.

Congratulations cottonmouth13, American Bazaar needed revitalized.

OMG. :shock::woot::lol: First time of winning a challenge. :D Thank you guys! It means lot. ^_^ Congrats to Kite and CrisGalaxy as well! :flower::flower:

New theme soon! I just can't think of one right now. :lol:

^It's personal taste, I wouldn't be doubting your creativity, for the sake of winning. Don't forget the participating counts too.

Congratulations cottonmouth13, American Bazaar needed revitalized.

yeah I know, I'm just afraid that I'm getting worst in a way. I have to make it clear that I just wanna improve my work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->