The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

eNTRY 2

An actual Beyonce fashion extravaganza shot by one of the greats with actual creatives doing their job not some project where she's given full control.

Also Janet Jackson's long overdue Vogue cover shot by one of the great fashion photographer in her natural essence.

pics

janetjacksons fan page IG
vogue

0313-VO-WELL62_144336509626  vogue.jpg c95b24047e18aabfde98c8f8044984fa janetjacksonfanpage.jpg Untitled-1.jpg

JUST FOR FUN: Because there is so much discussion in the 'COVER RUMOUR THREAD'.....

Kylie Minogue by Simon Emmett
0w4eLpZ6_o.jpg

Kylie.com

Well... I have to admit that I've spent the past half hour pondering over each and every entry, fawning over every single cover. You guys are such an impressive bunch of visionaries which an epic amount of creativity. A massive round of applause to everyone who entered!

Of course, there can be only one winner and the winner is... @[B]GivenchyHomme[/B]. Congratulations! :magic:

I think we can ALL agree that W Magazine isn't the magazine it once was, as is in dire need of a shakeup. I believe you done just that GivenchyHomme, injecting new life with a new masthead design, while still retaining the magazine's identity with Meisel and a bold cover image. Kudos!

Thank you vogue28! I’ve missed making covers. The theme this week really inspired me to get back into the game.

The new theme will be

Editor in Chief Swap

Imagine the entire magazine industry played musical chairs and switched magazines. Anna Wintour at Elle. Emmnuale Alt at Cosmo, or even Edward Enniful at Allure! Will they mix their aesthetic with their new magazine? Or will it be a complete overhaul. It’s all up to you.

Good luck!

This is going to be so meta. :heart: :buzz:I love this week's theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->