The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

I believe it is the time to announce the winner as the week has passed, dear @cottonmouth13! (was so good to see these images of Stella again)

It felt so good to see all these beautiful covers with Stella that I wish they were actually real. Such a shame they weren't. Anyhow, you all did great guys but there's one that stood out the most to me. And that's @avonlea002's covers by Roversi! :flower: Congratulations! Can someone send those covers to Farneti and leave a note 'Take a good look at these two covers. This is the Vogue Italia that we want to see. Not some 'Every Day Issue' crap.'.

Thank you to the others as well for participating! :flower:

Entry #01

Mona Tougaard by Giampaolo Sgura

UPga9W8A_o.png

Vogue Japan Digital

Thank you, dear @avonlea002 ! And to everyone else for your beautiful entries!

The new theme came to me quite sporadically, after looking at the models.com website, and I chose it to be fading icons.

We all know the icons that are now fading into background and become sort of fashion underdogs. Bianca Balti, Carmes Kass, Isabeli Fontana, Eva Mendes, Maggie Rizer, Daria Werbowy, Suvi Koponen, Constance Jablonski, Angela Lindvall, Frankie and Missy Raider, and even Kristen McMenamy these days... You know them all! You get the idea now, I hope!

The magazine cover can be any, from Vogues to Puss Puss and LOVE. Of course, I'd appreciate some glory in the covers. Let show them Vittorias and Riannes how the real models did it in those days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->