The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Okay, so, before I make the announcement of the winner for this week's challenge, let me just say that I appreciate each and everyone of you guys who took the time to make such beautiful covers. :flower: They are all so good that I had a hard time picking just one and had to ask @vogue28 if it is possible to choose 2 winners instead for this round. :lol: I guess it just proves how we miss seeing these supermodels on the cover of fashion magazines.

And, without further ado, this week's winner is you @Paul Lintag!

Your US Vogue cover with Raquel in that gorgeous Nina Ricci dress just left me in awe and I lost count on how many times I had to go back and look/stare at that cover again for like a few minutes. It really is a beautiful cover. The text placement is perfect which made the dress stood out more. Congratulations! :flower:

Special shoutout as well to @dontbeadrag with your Vogue Italia cover with Coco Rocha, @crmsnsnwflks and your set of US Vogue covers with Chanel, Doutzen and Hilary and @Toni Ahlgren's Vogue Paris cover with Hilary. :flower:

Thank you again everyone for participating! :flower:

OH YAY! My first ever win!!! Thank you so much @cottonmouth13 . Thank you also for your help!!! I am honored to be chosen!!
I would like to give my appreciation for all who participated. Your entries are sooooo good, I am in awe everytime!

And now for this week's theme:

To celebrate the upcoming Pride Month,
LET'S PUT DRAG QUEENS IN MAGAZINES.
CREATE A JUNE COVER FOR YOUR CHOICE OF MAGAZINE FEATURING OUR BELOVED DRAG QUEENS.

GOODLUCK!!!!

You really have an eye for a good cover redesign, @Cadence. I ALWAYS love seeing your entries here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->