The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

I guess is time to pick the winner, you guys made me hard to pick one.

First of all, I want to take a special mention to @Paul Lintag -your Meisel's covers were sublime!-, @crmsnsnwflks -those Gisele's covers blew my mind- and @vogue28 -serving good taste as always-.

And now, the winner is...

@0st3nd

THOSE COVERS ARE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!​

Congrats, Ostend. :heart:

#1 Imaan Hammam by Chris Colls, from awake-smile.blogspot.co.uk

DKQmmvg1_o.png

I do agree with JPineapple's comment about Vogue28's taste. This cover is 100% accurate
with Vogue Paris's latest cover from the font, the color combinations, to the cover star
- and Vogue28 posted this before Alt even revealed their cover. I'm impressed.

Whoa!!! @JPineapple Thank you so much!!! It is such an honor to win this round, especially since the other participants' entries were so freaking amazing!!!

This week's theme comes from the recent rumors of Alt's departure that have been rampant. I want y'all to create a cover of the anniversary issue of VOGUE Paris, but the twist is, suppose Emmanuelle Alt is no longer the EIC of the magazine.

In short, please create an anniversary cover for Vogue Paris that is different from Alt's aesthetic.

Good luck! Can't wait to see you showing all the Vogues out there this is how we do fashion!

Thank you ever so much for the sweet comments @[B]JPineapple[/B] and @[B]crmsnsnwflks[/B]. You're both too kind. The comradery within this thread is so wonderful and touching. I just love who complimentary and supportive everyone is of one another.

Congratulations on your win @[B]0st3nd[/B] and what a fab new theme for us! :magic:

Entry #1 (Multi-cover)

a) Adut Akech & Imaan Hammam by Ethan James Green
Adut_Imaan_Vogue_Paris_2021.jpg

b) Fei Fei Sun by Nick Knight
Fei_Fei_Vogue_Paris_2021.jpg

c) Rianne van Rompaey by Steven Meisel
Rianne_Vogue_Paris_2021_02.jpg

d) Naomi Campbell by Ethan James Green
Naomi_Vogue_Paris_2021.jpg

e) Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti
Kate_Vogue_Paris_2021.jpg

f) Lara Stone by Emma Summerton