The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

#2 Vittoria Ceretti by Karim Sadli, from chanel.com

bMYb9J6x_o.png

Vittoria looks unbelievably stunning on that shot! her beauty is beyond!

Before I announce this week’s winner, let me congratulate each and every one of you for your unique interpretations of the word beauty — from the stunning collages of @Paul Lintag and @Toni Algren (whom we should all commend for consistently improving, by the way), the realistic covers of @0st3nd, @vogue28, @dontbeadrag, @avonlea002, @Cadence, and @cottonmouth13 (I think you should replace Mega’s current creative director since he couldn’t make BJ Pascual’s photograph work on their April 2021 cover), all the way to @Grayx and @VogueGirl8910’s nostalgic Vogue covers.

This week’s winner is @Paul Lintag with his two entries, Mayowa Nicholas and Georgia Palmer’s Vogue Spain covers! Aside from the cover subjects (I’m a fan of both models — especially Georgia Palmer), it’s apparent that you had a clear vision of what you are going to do in designing those images. Great job!

20210907_025333.jpg
1do8i5y7_o.jpg

Before I announce this week’s winner, let me congratulate each and every one of you for your unique interpretations of the word beauty — from the stunning collages of @Paul Lintag and @Toni Algren (whom we should all commend for consistently improving, by the way), the realistic covers of @0st3nd, @vogue28, @dontbeadrag, @avonlea002, @Cadence, and @cottonmouth13 (I think you should replace Mega’s current creative director since he couldn’t make BJ Pascual’s photograph work on their April 2021 cover), all the way to @Grayx and @VogueGirl8910’s nostalgic Vogue covers.

This week’s winner is @Paul Lintag with his two entries, Mayowa Nicholas and Georgia Palmer’s Vogue Spain covers! Aside from the cover subjects (I’m a fan of both models — especially Georgia Palmer), it’s apparent that you had a clear vision of what you are going to do in designing those images. Great job!

View attachment 1186210
View attachment 1186211

:bounce:Oh wow thank you so much mamsh for choosing me :heart::heart:!!! I'd like to give my utmost respect and appreciation for everyone who participated. Kudos to everyone for those wonderful entries :clap:

Let's move on to another theme:

THE FASHION SPOT MAGAZINE

Inspired from Toni Ahlgren's Entry weeks ago

Create an inaugural cover for The Fashion Spot's first ever magazine. The layout, the logo is up for you to design.

Good Luck :winkiss:

:bounce:Oh wow thank you so much mamsh for choosing me :heart::heart:!!! I'd like to give my utmost respect and appreciation for everyone who participated. Kudos to everyone for those wonderful entries :clap:

Let's move on to another theme:

THE FASHION SPOT MAGAZINE

Inspired from Toni Ahlgren's Entry weeks ago

Create an inaugural cover for The Fashion Spot's first ever magazine. The layout, the logo is up for you to design.

Good Luck :winkiss:

Yes! Been lookin forward to this.

ENTRY #1
Fran Summers, Adesuwa Aighewi, and Yoon Young Bae

Cover
1.jpg

Sample pages:

Contents (first page)
2.jpg

Beauty section
3.jpg

Fashion section
4.jpg

Main editorial:
5.jpg 6.jpg

Second editorial:
7.jpg 8.jpg

Last page:
9.jpg

Credits:
Fran Summers, Adesuwa Aighewi,
and Yoon Young Bae for Chanel’s
Joues Contraste Ad Campaign
Uncredited photographer
thefashionography.com

Georgia Palmer
by Charlotte Rutherford
for Hunger Magazine

Sasha Pivovarova
by David Sims
for Vogue Paris
thefashionography.com

Last page: photo from
THESTYLESTALKERCOM

ENTRY #1
Fran Summers, Adesuwa Aighewi, and Yoon Young Bae

Cover
View attachment 1186228

Sample pages:

Credits:
Fran Summers, Adesuwa Aighewi,

and Yoon Young Bae for Chanel’s
Joues Contraste Ad Campaign
Uncredited photographer
thefashionography.com

Georgia Palmer

by Charlotte Rutherford
for Hunger Magazine

Sasha Pivovarova

by David Sims
for Vogue Paris
thefashionography.com

Last page: photo from
THESTYLESTALKERCOM

Oh come on.. . like if anyone's ever gonna top this :shock:

Entry 1; 39lolas; noirfacade, bellazon, pinterest

Kate Moss, Gisele Bundchen, and Natalia Vodianova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

tFS Kate.jpg tFS Gisele.jpg
tFS Natalia.jpg

Christy Turlington by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
tFS Christy.jpg

Karen Elson by Solve Sundsbo
tFS Karen-min.jpg

Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino
tFS Daria-min.jpg

Naomi Campbell by Tesh
tFS Naomi-min.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics