The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

#1 Linda Evangelista by Luigi & Iango, from dnamodels.com

ZQjz896B_o.png

Thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s round. Not to exaggerate things, but most entries in this round are far better than what these real magazines have offered since last year. Kudos to 0stend’s futuristic covers with Xiao Wen Ju, Vogue289’s take on how to elevate Dutch Vogue’s recent layout, Oxymore’s Chromatica fantasy, VogueGirl8910’s Karlie Kloss x Elin Svahn collaboration, all of Paul Lintag’s otherworldly covers, among others.

With that said, the winner of this week’s challenge is cottonmouth13’s fifth entry with Gisele.
US Vogue Gisele 2.jpg

This particular entry looks like a legit September cover of Vogue. Everything about it is stunning. Congratulations!

First off, my apologies for seeing this so late. I had no idea that I won!
I found out about it through a direct message from @vogue28. :lol: My bad.

Anyhow, thank you, @crmsnsnwflks! Of course, I have to share my win with all the
members who participated as well. :flower:

For this week's theme, I thought of giving honor to this woman who we all
consider an icon. A living legend. Fashion's ultimate muse. This week's theme is...

La Linda :heart:

In light of the revelation she made a few days ago, which made me sad like for real,
let us put Linda Evangelista's beautiful face on our fake covers and tell the world that no matter what she
looks like now, she is still and will always be the divine supermodel of all time.

Looking forward to your wonderful entries.​

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jmo
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->