The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry No. 2
Mona Tougaard by Hugo Comte

rupvOR9.jpeg

TFS Forums

Thank you guys for participate on this challenge & it's time to annonce than the winner is...
@cottonmouth13
These covers with Paris Hilton are amazing & i liked the style than you used it for inspire on this theme. Also enjoyed your other covers with icons of this trend.

Special mentions: @vogue28 your Gisele's cover is fabulous, as well the @Paul Lintag 's cover with Amber Valletta, & @dontbeadrag i'm love in that Perfect's cover with Kylie on her Body Language's period.

Thank you so much guys & happy holidays.

Thank you so much, @VogueGirl8910! That means a lot. Sharing my win with all the members who participated as well.

New theme is...

Au revoir, 2021. Bienvenue, 2022.

Since we are only 5 days away from the new year, I am curious to know how you will recap 2021
and how do you see 2022 in terms of fashion.

You need to create separate covers for this one. One cover for 2021 and all the things that have transpired
and one cover for 2022 on how you are imagining it fashion wise. If you prefer multiple covers for 2021
and just a single cover for 2022 and vice versa, that'd be okay.

I hope this theme will spark some creativity once more in this thread and will get some other members to join.​

ENTRY 1: Camila Simões by Lufre
and Achenrin Madit by Steven Meisel
L'Officiel / Vogue UK/ anne of carversville

2021.jpg
2022.2.jpg 2022.jpg

I don't know if this follows the theme, but what I love about Vogue UK and Korea this year is the fact
that they had featured up-and-coming models (Ancherin, Chloe, Georgia, Yoonmi, and Janaye) on
their covers even though they are quite known to have celebrities and preeminent models on their recent covers.
I hope they'll continue to feature some fresh faces who truly deserve a Vogue cover treatment next year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->