The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

First off, I would like to apologize for announcing the winner so late. I was swamped with work and I barely
had the time to browse this thread and take a closer look at each of the entries.

Anyhow, I just want to say thank you so much to all the members who took time to create these wonderful covers. They all look so stunning. :heart: But as always, there can only be one winner.

And it's you...

@vogue28 :woot::buzz::clap:
#3 Charlotte Gainsbourg by Karim Sadli (styled by Marie-Amélie Sauvé), from 032c.com

View attachment 1192196 View attachment 1192197

This Charlotte cover styled by MAS is just pure perfection. Especially the close-up one. :heart:

Congratulations to the winner! Xx​

Oh how wonderful! Thank you ever so much @[B]cottonmouth13[/B] for choosing me as the winner of this round, I am both delighted and humbled. This theme was an absolute blast, such an unbelievable amount of talent showcased as per usual. A round of applause to each and every one of you.

The new theme is... FESTIVE GLAMOUR!

We've been devoid of festive glam with all these December/January issues, thus far. Show the likes of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar just how it's done, and bring some festive cheer to this thread. Whether you choose to produce a guest-edited cover of Vogue Paris (France, ugh) or take us to a winter wonderland via the cover of British Harper's Bazaar - the choice is yours entirely. Have fun and thank you, once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->