The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Oh my God. I'd like to ask for everyone's forgiveness for being so late in announcing the winner of this round. I was so busy with a lot of things (Both personal and professional) these past few weeks that I barely had the time to browse tFS on a daily basis.

Without further ado, the winner of this round is you...

View attachment 1200000
Karmen Pedaru by Cuneyt Akerglu
MDC

Congratulations and thank you to all the members who participated!​

Unfortunatelly i dont have the time atm but i love to participate!

Oh my God. I'd like to ask for everyone's forgiveness for being so late in announcing the winner of this round. I was so busy with a lot of things (Both personal and professional) these past few weeks that I barely had the time to browse tFS on a daily basis.

Without further ado, the winner of this round is you...

Congratulations and thank you to all the members who participated!​

Well damn, this was totally unexpected. Thank you! Edita, Kate, Gemma.. all the covers were just spectacular. Anyway, luckily I've had a theme already in my mind for a while.
Let's give our beloved models a well deserved rest for a week and just do

CELEBRITIES
Any magazine you think of obviously, surprise me with some that we've not seen here so often :wink:

It's true than will change the rules of this challenge? I know than this thread is a bit "deserted", but i didn't know than the rules kick off. How i learned to the design my own covers when i started to participe on this thread until these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->