The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry No. 1
Edita Vilkevičiūtė by Sølve Sundsbø

TCVD1ex.jpeg

tumblr

Always the whiny b***h but this challenge is getting really boring when the rounds take like 3 weeks. First it takes 2 weeks for someone to remember about the challenge and pick the winner and then another week before the winner realizes it.

Honestly, this used to be one of my favorites threads since I joined the forum. I think it lost its sparks since the participation rules changed and allowed more than 3 entries per user and don’t get me wrong, your entries are absolutely amazing but I’ve seen people that used to participate a lot stopped with their contributions since the new rules.

I think is great for moderators to let us explode our creativity, but I think this thread will be interesting again if only allows 2 o 3 entries per theme.

I'm more than willing to revert the rules back to two entries per round, if that's everyone's preference? Personally, I don't believe an unlimited number of entries per person is the reason for anyone's absence but definitely willing to revert back, if we're all in agreement. No hassle whatsoever!

I remember the multiple entries change really made these challenges go major! Sorry for being redundant but lets worry more about the time limit than the entry limit. I understand people may have more pressing issues than the Cover Challenge, but how much time does it take to check the thread?

^ I agree.
The limit on the number of entries didn't seem to be a significant factor in people not participating. Instead, the inability to comply with the one-week time limit caused many people to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->