The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Oh, WOW, thank you sooo much, my dear @Toni Ahlgren :heartsuit: , as well as all other participants in this round!

For me, who comes from a small European country that has been exposed to all possible and impossible types of sanctions (thus, hyperinflation and poverty) since 1992 (in other words, since I was seventeen!) and who in 1999 experienced 78 days of the ruthless NATO bombing (*WITHOUT* the approval of the United Nations!!!), these current times are nothing new - it would be new for me to wake up one morning and see/feel that everything is normal again!

However, the fact that I have become (and remain!) incredibly resilient to all possible threats, conditioning, and rattling weapons from all sides, does not mean that I do not feel/sympathise with your current fear of uncertainty - ON THE CONTRARY! :fearful:

So, my precious people, the new theme is:

WHAT GETS YOU GOING (EACH DAY)?

Okay, my loves, I think that we are going to wrap this round up. As usual, thank you all for the participation and for keeping this thread alive! Each and every one entry is equally powerful (message wise!), but given that I can choose only one, the winner is @Toni Ahlgren! CONGRATS, my dear! :heartsuit:

(The model in your first entry is Willy van Rooy, shot by Helmut Newton for Nova magazine, 1971., while the model in @Urban Stylin entry is Hejia Li.)

Thank you once again @Zorka ! Now we really need the old gang back together, please! This thread is dying with the same people winning back to back all the time.
Let's have a nice and simple theme for the next week that should bring a smile to everyone's faces.
Let's do,
smile copy.jpg
Vika Falileeva by Rocio Ramos for F Magazine Italia April 2018
MDC

Christy Turlington by Rafael Pavarotti

AD0VubR.jpeg

vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member