The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Gosh, the week went fast I didn't have the time to make my mock cover to announce the winner. Anyway, I do adore the creativity of our fresh team member @fauxfashion, it must certainly be the first time we've seen a Fantastic Man cover here. However, Marisa Berenson wins my heart here so the winner is, @vogue28! Thank you all!

Too late 😝
Non-entry
Emilia Clarke by Betina Du Toit

OoqBtrk.jpeg

awake-smile.blogspot.com

Thank you kindly for selecting me as the winner of such a fab and joyous round, @Toni Ahlgren.

The new theme is: Festive Glamour! :magic:

In the spirit of the December issues currently being rolled out, and the total lack of festive glamour, all I'm after is the sight of some glamour and sparkle via the covers of your chosen magazine. You can either recreate the cover of British Vogue's December issue, do a guest-edited issue of Vogue Paris or simply give your cover to your model of the year. The choice is yours entirely!

@Paul Lintag I'm counting your most recent entry as valid for this theme. :heart:

A very VERY big thank you to all who entered and participated this round. Each and every entry has given me so much joy! Thank you, endlessly.

The winner is... @Paul Lintag with your flawless and ultra-festive Beauise Ferwerda entry. You brought glamour back to the cover of Vogue Italia, I am utterly obsessed with that Giorgio Armani campaign and absolutely besotted with your cover. I'd make the purchase within a heartbeat. Flawless. Congratulations!

Thanks again to everyone who participated. :heart:

Thank you so much🙏 @vogue28 for choosing me as the winner for this festive and glamorous round 😉 My love and appreciation for the incredible participants of this round. 🙌

Let's move ahead, for this week... its,

ALL ABOUT BEAUTY
vrTWxbG.jpeg

(Karolina Spakowski by Vito Fernicola) (TFS from @Zorka )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->