The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Kate Moss by Luigi & Iango

ScHadGG.jpeg

TFS

A very big THANK YOU to everyone who entered this round. You've all cured my compulsive need for a Kate Moss magazine cover, with such an array of stunning entries. Each and every entry is nothing short of spectacular, and totally flawless.

The winner is... @crmsn! Congratulations to you on your pixel-perfect entry. The February cover of British Vogue both Kate and ourselves deserved. :magic:

Thank you so much for choosing my entry, Vogue28! It was such a fun round that's centered around a legendary model.

1705242101794.jpeg vogue,.co.uk

For this week's challenge, I'd love to see how TFS envisions Edward Enninful's final Vogue issue.
Will we see multiple covers with his favorite past cover stars? Will it be another solo cover of Adwoa Aboah for
a full-circle moment of his era? Or will we have yet another monumental cover choice that's deviant from the former
British Vogue editors?

I will surely miss his tenure, and I think we all deserve a great send-off from one of my favorite Vogue editors right now.

Good luck and have fun making your entries.​

And since they revealed the official March cover today, I might as well give the win to Paul Lintag for his legendary take on Edward's legendary-themed send-off issue.

Thank you to Vogue28 as well for their wonderful Lulu Tenney cover that's perfect for a Spring issue. It's amusing to know that both entries can relate to Edward's idea of the actual March cover (former British Vogue cover girls shot by Steven Meisel). It just proves that some members here have strong visions when it comes to creative direction.

I'll surely miss Edward's tenure.

Entry #1
Edward Enninful, Adut Akech, Karen Elson, Kristen McMenamy, Jourdan Dunn, Lila Moss, and Irina Shayk by Nick Knight

(This image is not really that great, sorry :lol:)

3MdibVw.jpeg

papermag.com

Thank you very much @crmsn :heart::heart:!!
And since they revealed the official March cover today, I might as well give the win to Paul Lintag for his legendary take on Edward's legendary-themed send-off issue.

Thank you to Vogue28 as well for their wonderful Lulu Tenney cover that's perfect for a Spring issue. It's amusing to know that both entries can relate to Edward's idea of the actual March cover (former British Vogue cover girls shot by Steven Meisel). It just proves that some members here have strong visions when it comes to creative direction.

I'll surely miss Edward's tenure.

I have been very busy lately...., so sorry 🙏

For this week's theme:

Let's follow American Vogue's March Theme:

Create your version of "WOMEN IN POWER" cover.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->