The Dead Weather

hey kids, i saw the dead weather again last night. i talked to alison and dean at the afterparty. i gave alison a leopard print cardigan and she signed the photo i took with her last time. i got dean's signature as well. i was too scared to come up to jack white (who was with the gorgeous karen elson).

^ lucky you I would have gone up to Karen Elson she is one of my favorite models. How did you get to go to an after party?

And I was thinking about wearing a leopard print picnic skirt to the show on tuesday would that be to copy cat?

the afterparty was at the same bar as last time. before, we got in after the bar closed at 2am because the door guy liked me. this time, it started at about 1am and we just paid a $7 dollar cover to get in.
i think you should wear what you like to the gig and rock it with confidence.

thanks lol its not a cardi so I don't feel bad its really cool skirt as well its velvet and really high wasted

the afterparty was at the same bar as last time. before, we got in after the bar closed at 2am because the door guy liked me. this time, it started at about 1am and we just paid a $7 dollar cover to get in.
i think you should wear what you like to the gig and rock it with confidence.

Ahh I'm so jealous. I wanted to go to the after party so bad but I had no idea where it was. Anyways, best f****** concert of my life, seriously. I was getting thrashed around a bit near the front though.

I am going to get there early so I can be up front when I saw the kills I was right near the front.

hey kids, i saw the dead weather again last night. i talked to alison and dean at the afterparty. i gave alison a leopard print cardigan and she signed the photo i took with her last time. i got dean's signature as well. i was too scared to come up to jack white (who was with the gorgeous karen elson).

Well hello there! I'm so excited for you :woot:Oh what I'd do to meet Alison and Jack! How sweet of you to give Alison a present as well :flower::heart:

Didn't you take pictures lunabella? :smile: I wish I could see them live twice like you!

^ i only took photographs the first time i met them. this time, i brought the prints to get them signed.
at the after party, dean noticed that i had dyed my hair a different colour. i was so excited.

the-dead-weather-music-video.jpg

philspector.wordpress
410px-The_Dead_Weather_Glastonbury_2009-1.jpg

wikipedia
3639672831_0c1e19ecef.jpg

flickr account david Benjamin
2 more days I cant wait I think I am going to copy Lunnabelle and bring some photos I took of The Kills to give alison and a extra copy just in case I can get a signature. I wonder if Karen Elson is going to be at the Chicago show if so I am going to try my best to meet her.

Please take pictures then! I like it cause it's almost like I was there you know :smile:

Lunabella, Dean actually noticed you had hyed your hair? No way! That is so sweet.

I am going to take pictures but I dont have a usb cord so I need to but my memory card in a friends camera to transfer them so it might be while before I can post the pictures.

just got back OMG Alison is AMAZING love her she stole the show from Jack White so much everyones yelling Jack and Im yelling Alison she knows how to be a front woman the whole show was amazing I took photos and video I just need to find a card reader or a usb to upload them.

I saw them last night in Seattle they were amazing. One of the best shows i have been to. I want to see them again. I took some pictures but I was so squeezed in that i could only move my arms so much. I can post them if you like.

I love their stuff so far...
Feels like Alison is baring her inner most thoughts/soul on every track...

So, for my birthday present the other day, a girl I work with asked me to go with her and her boyfriend to see the taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live. The great thing about it, was that the lady she gets tickets from gets her backstage tickets, so we got to hang around (well, NEAR) the whole gang for a while. It was SOOOOO amazing watching their performance from that close. I'm still pinching myself because I can barely believe it happened. The sad part is, I was too nervous to take any pictures, so the only one I have is the one my friend's boyfriend took:
http://twitpic.com/fnv3d
Oh, and that head at the bottom of the photo is Jimmy's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->