The Gentlewoman #18 F/W 2018.19 : Agnès Varda by Alasdair McLellan

WERQ!! QUEEN!!

I modeled my life after Cleo From 5 to 7 and if the industry wasn't so sexist, this Queen would have given birth to so many more iconic films.

Anyway, I love the cover and would definitely get this. Gucci and her is a match made in heaven.

Thought it was one of the Popes for a split second! Varda's documentary will be released around the end of this month in the UK, so it makes sense. Interesting choice, but the execution could at least have been better, surely.

I can't wait to get this! lately this magazine has been hit or miss for me, but this is a must have.

I don’t like the angle of the shot. She looks too diminutive. I would’ve preferred something with a bit more authority.

I thought they might've put Sandra Oh on the cover.

The styling makes her looks like SNL's Debbie Downer character...

Nope Zandra instead!
Great they persuaded Ms Rhodes to wear obvs Gucci

Wait, is there a Zandra Rhodes cover as well or is it just wishful thinking on your part??? I'd hunt it down if true.

Love her always.
This cover works for me.
Hope it has a great interview as well.

The position of Agnès' hands has me looking at her lovely face straight away and I love it. She looks a vision in Gucci, her hair is fab, and her facial expression is one full of sass and energy. Wonderful. :heart:

This is gorgeous!

Sat next to the Interview cover maybe it seems that way..... Hmmm

But Penny Martin has clearly not done well here. Gentlewoman lost it around 2015

Calling a spade a spade!

I'm not terribly invested in The Gentlewoman. I should be because the written content is imo easily the best among UK glossies. It's clearly very important for Penny and I like that. I dodothink think it lacks great imagery to along with the copy though. Too staid for my taste. Despite Penny saying they deliberate for months on which cover image to go with.

I'm intrigued by the person, but that cover shot looks like an advert for migraine relief.

Calling a spade a spade!

I'm not terribly invested in The Gentlewoman. I should be because the written content is imo easily the best among UK glossies. It's clearly very important for Penny and I like that. I dodothink think it lacks great imagery to along with the copy though. Too staid for my taste. Despite Penny saying they deliberate for months on which cover image to go with.

Needed to deliberate for another month here, clearly

And you liked that bland appraisal of the SNP leadership? Just as the working class of Scotland walked away from that Gentlewoman and her ugly - indefensible - Football Bill (Act 2012). You need to read a bit beyond fashion magazines!

'A Spin On Suits'

Photographer: Karim Sadli
Model: Rianne Van Rompaey
Stylist: Jonathan Kaye

streeters

'A Spin On Suits'

*As per tFS Forum Rules, please refrain from quoting images. Thank you!

streeters

Is this charming? Really?

I love Rianne, but this feels very newspaper magazine supplement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->