The Hat Thread

my summer is almost gone, and I couldn't find one. Fortunately, you all live in countries where someone wears a hat every now and then..

I dont know if it would work for you but Le Chateau can have some awesome looking ones..

ps~love the Christian Louboutin shoes in your avatar

I found one! At old navy of all places.. They have one in tan and black. Haven't bought one yet cause I was in a hurry but it was only $14.50 and was big enough and tightly woven. It also comes with a tie sash around the brim. Oh thanks about the avatar

:ermm: I don't like hats, never ever wore a hat, except when I was a kid.

But the Prada S/S 05 ones are kind of hot!

OMG next summer(it's autumn in oz now) I'm going to get those hats...do u mean the ones like in hermes???(sorry bout spelling, if its wrong)

black military hat

does anyone know where i can score a hat like this.....

thanks ^_^

Attachments

• yard6s.jpg
    yard6s.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 215
Try H&M...their hat collection is pretty cute and pretty cheap

Lo, when you find it let me know, I'm looking for one as well...tried the Army Navy Surplus, but they didn't have anything close. Saw one at If, but I'd rather pay vintage price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go to a second hand/consignment store. They've got tons of that type of stuff.

H&M had that hat, in black, charcoal and olive it was cheap. Urban Outfitters has it aswell but it was more expensive since theirs was Diesel...This was Fall 04 so they might not have them anymore.

They have those in Hot Topic! I just bought a pair for $18. They also have them in green.

^^a pair, are we still talking about the hat?

Oh, I'd love to say, "I bought it at Hot Topic":lol:

Beck has one on from Obey in the recent issue of Flaunt. :flower:

I definitely know you can pick one up in Gettysburg... with all the war memorabilia floating around.

It's an odd style of cap. European soldiers don't wear caps like that. The nearest I could think of was a Breton fisherman's cap:

Attachments

• Breton Cap.bmp
    183.6 KB · Views: 8
if it were *that* simple!

purechris said:
^^a pair, are we still talking about the hat?

Oh, I'd love to say, "I bought it at Hot Topic":lol:

Beck has one on from Obey in the recent issue of Flaunt. :flower:

ooooooh hot topic, h&m and urban outfitters, how on earth did i leave out these shops??:woot:

chris- i saw a vintage italian one, but in kahki on ebay.... just like the one i posted.

im thinking maybe anna sui.....
00040f.jpg
00330f.jpg

or perhaps off to gettysburg i go :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"