The Havaianas Thread

yeah i cant wait for the next HAVAIANAS! B)
we do a lot of walking here and when its summer time we can even go clubbing in those.
for here "C'EST TRèS CHIC" to wear them anywhere :woot:

I wear them to go clubbing, they rock, but they suck when someone spills a drink on your feet :yuk: ...

Im actually wearing a pair right now to go to work :wink:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 21st, 2004 - 10:11 pm
I wear them to go clubbing, they rock, but they suck when someone spills a drink on your feet :yuk: ...

Im actually wearing a pair right now to go to work :wink:
You must go to some really nice bars. Most of the time I'm way too scared to have bare feet that close to the floor at a bar. :ninja:

Well, even the hottest clubs down here are a terrible mess, honestly, I always end up with my feet all covered with cranberry juice, and a shitload of stuff that I don't even want to think of...and cause the VIP areas always tend to go even crazier, there is no control of those who are in those rooms :ninja:

I saw cute keyrings with a mini H flip flop on my trip to Melbourne, they were adorable :lol:

deh.jpg

Deborah Evans for Havaianas

Maybe its just me... but I think they look better without the studs and crystals :wink:

Thanks for posting luna :flower:

I'm also not a fan... especially when the stones add 100 bucks to the price. I prefer my 3.50 Old navy flippies.

Originally posted by luna@Apr 29th, 2004 - 6:17 am
I'm also not a fan... especially when the stones add 100 bucks to the price. I prefer my 3.50 Old navy flippies.
$100.......... you're kidding right? :shock: It's probably cheaper to get them customized!

I have Old Navy ones too :blush:

Originally posted by chocsta@Apr 29th, 2004 - 11:38 am
Maybe its just me... but I think they look better without the studs and crystals :wink:

Thanks for posting luna :flower:
im thinking like you :blush:

i got 2 pairs that are from HAvaianas themself with color coordinated beads..
they are just about how i would wear them..not too simple, not too much.
i find that the way the above designer did them, makes them look even cheaper than they should be :ninja:
the fact that these crystals are glued on is a bit :wacko:
i find that on a rubber shoe that are meant for daily use maybe around the pool or the city the making needs to be sturdier :wink:

thank u for posting luna :flower:

Originally posted by social*butterfly@Apr 29th, 2004 - 9:36 am
I like....but the price is a bit much
I've worked with swarovski crystals a bunch of times before.. heh.. I did my phone... They dont come off of plastic when glued... but rubber ? There's no way those suckers are staying on.

Too over-done. Basic flip-flops are all I need. I have a whole stash of black ones from J. Crew in my closet, and I am brimming with excitement at the prospect of flip-flop weather! (I'm from Canada.)

Kind of off-topic but how the heck do you pronounce Havaianas?

Originally posted by sugarjunkie@Apr 29th, 2004 - 10:41 am
Too over-done. Basic flip-flops are all I need. I have a whole stash of black ones from J. Crew in my closet, and I am brimming with excitement at the prospect of flip-flop weather! (I'm from Canada.)

Kind of off-topic but how the heck do you pronounce Havaianas?
I wore flipflops today. :D

As for how to say it... it takes too much effort to say.. therefore, i'll stick to old navy. :wink:

Originally posted by luna@Apr 29th, 2004 - 10:26 am

I've worked with swarovski crystals a bunch of times before.. heh.. I did my phone... They dont come off of plastic when glued...
Ooo! Do you have a pic? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->