The L word *Spoilers*

but does one really want to know at this juncture? only three more tantalising episodes!!

what a complete b*tch jenny was to alice. i usually can't stand her and chirpiness but i hate rip-off artists so i was particularly sympathetic with alice this week. and what about that gorgeous scene between helena and the returned dylan?! sooo intimate!

i honestly dont see how they are going wrap up everything in just three episodes.

i love jenny. i love jenny. i love jenny. she cant do anything wrong in my eyes :P

& yes scott (we always end up discussing on the same threads!) i agree, as much as i dislike dylan, that scene was very sweet & very nicely done. i liked how it was almost silent except for their breathing & how all the outside noises became more audible.

Last edited by a moderator:
well the three lead up to the two-hour finale so maybe they'll be able to. it's always a bit odd when they introduce/re-introduce new story-lines as per this new relationship between jenny and shane and of course this return of dylan. i dunno how that works out in the meantime.

hey i usually enjoy her myself but i couldn't help but dislike her in that. alice seeks some assistance from her,pans it flatly and suddenly she has this incredible story that's the same as her's.

oh and i am in love with jennifer beals character bette. last season when bette made that passionate court-room plea regarding censorship,i wanted to kiss whomever wrote that and jennifer for acting it.

can i just say though,fille,i did not start watching this till goldfrapp did that performance scene on it. that sucked me in and now i can't take my eyes away. still cannot believe i missed out on this for so long because it's such a cool show.

Death of Jenny: I read something that it has to do with the "jail" spin-off. But it might be just a rumour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean her charactere is so detestable. Who wouldn't want her dead at this juncture? - season 6 that is - Sad though, she was an interesting personnage at the beginning of the show.
And what about Shane? Has her spine turned to jelly?

I can't stand this final season anymore! It's just getting more and more ridiculous. I just hope that they will make a great ending for this show. :(
And Jenny...I never really liked her, but I did enjoy watching her in season 5 (because she was hilarious), but now she turned so evil and malicious (as Alice, Bette, and Tina described her in the last ep!), worst than ever.

Oh and did anyone notice that Chloe Spring 2007 ad campaign at the art gallery opening last ep??? The one Shane and Jenny were looking at? I instantly notice Anja and Raquel's faces :P

Oh and did anyone notice that Chloe Spring 2007 ad campaign at the art gallery opening last ep??? The one Shane and Jenny were looking at? I instantly notice Anja and Raquel's faces :P

i did too! :lol: i thought it was a really cool piece.

& although everyone hates jenny now i do love how illene gives her these little scenes, like when shane was sick, to show that she is, actually, still a good human being. i was disgusted with the way nikki reacted to the whole situation (!) why does shane keep going back?

I totally have to see some episodes this week! I missed it :P

^^I watch them all ou YouTube or Showcase.ca

Did someone mentionned Nicky Steven??? Arrrg! I cannot stand her! How can Shane be attracted to her still? Boggles the mind! The forbidden fruit I guess.... When Jenny said that she "forbidded" Shane to talk to Nicky, that was it. Of course, it triggered some interest from Shane to Nicky...
You never, ever tell things like this to people like Shane... If you want to keep her, that is. Awww Jenny... She ruins everythings, especially this season.

Mia is doing an excellent job as does the rest of the cast.
Jennifer Beal is brilliant so is Leisha (Alice). I love all these actresses. Pam Grier was always a favorite of mine. Too bad, she doesn't have more dialogues. She is such a great actress. She was so cool in the Tarantino flick ("Jackie Brown").

pam grier is an effin legend! foxy brown!! she's the coolest.

lol me too :lol:

even if she's hateable, i can't hate Jenny :( i think it's mostly because of Mia though.....i'm so interested to see the series finale with all the storylines being everywhere.

im so disappointed with this series. all the characters have been acting senseless, jenny is worse than ever, shane's behaviour is annoying, makes no sense that she's so subdued to jenny and then cheats on her with nicky wtf, i hate how they turned kit in some sort of ridiculous side-character, the whole tasha-alice-whatshername triangle... but still, im so gonna miss this show.

btw . how they hell are they gonna deal with all of the open storylines? if they dont close everything i swear im gonna be pissed. and how about carmen? is she's gonna come out of the blue? ...

Nikky is this seasons tragedy. I have never seen such a horrible person nothing real about her no depth no beauty etc. Carmen just took Shane too another level dark and deep and great love.

im so disappointed with this series. all the characters have been acting senseless, jenny is worse than ever, shane's behaviour is annoying, makes no sense that she's so subdued to jenny and then cheats on her with nicky wtf, i hate how they turned kit in some sort of ridiculous side-character, the whole tasha-alice-whatshername triangle... but still, im so gonna miss this show.

btw . how they hell are they gonna deal with all of the open storylines? if they dont close everything i swear im gonna be pissed. and how about carmen? is she's gonna come out of the blue? ...

THIS and THIS. i have the same exact thoughts. i wonder how they'll tie everything up in one episode with all the open storylines. it's so sad that a promising show like this ended up this way. almost everything just doesn't make any sense.

This week I saw episode 5 of season 6.

Tasha and Alice are so much better, now that they have that love triangle- thingie.. going on ^_^
My eye felt on, 'Jamie Chen' played by Mei Melançon ^_^ What a cute.. very cute girl! :blush: Looked her up right away! Her mother is of French heritage and her father is Japanese and Chinese. She was a model for 5 years for Wilhelmina modeling agency.

Sorry people, but.. I am getting tired of Max Sweeney :yuk: So is her/his boyfriend!

I always liked Kit Porter, but lately she's talking like a drunk. I was laughing though, about her not knowing how to read her text-messages :rolleyes: Is she going to be with the drag queen?

Helena was really scared of being with Dylan again.. I would be too! :lol: I didn't know that Alexandra Hedison (who plays Dylan) have had a relationship with Ellen DeGeneres?! :blink:

Tomorrow going to watch episode 6 and 7 :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->