The Last Movie You Saw?

I saw the Swimming Pool yesterday. It was really weird, but I loved Ludivine Sagnier's acting. Didn't really understand the end.

:cry: good Lord what was that...

I saw 80 days... cheesiest movie ever. (my dad liked it though) :ninja:

Being John Malkovich. I adore Spike.

And that picture, why? and just no!

Private Lives (with Gael Garcia)..pointlessly tragic..or just tragically pointless:P

house of flying daggers.

loved it!:heart: i also loved the costumes that the women wore in the peony house. and the head dresses aswell!

finding neverland...johnny depp with a scottish accent...
the costumes and story were excllent..highly recommend...:flower:

Sephora_Socialite said:
House of Flying Daggers

We've been pretend fighting with bamboo sticks all day now :lol:
That movie is seriously the best.

And pretend fighting is awesome (I especially remember one event right after we'd watched Pirates of the Carribean.. oh well).

Saw Chocolat last night. Got an immediate need for chocolate.

... followed by an immediate need for Johnny Depp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched a good number films over the break...

The Aviator- An excellent film, I agree that it deserves to at least be nominated for some Oscars. I thought the actors did an impressive job, which I don't often find in so many of the over-hyped new films. I'm beginning to at least respect Leonardo DiCaprio, if not liking him in the Titanic sense. I think that his recent films have proved his veridity as an actor, and I was very impressed with this latest endeavor. It almost felt as if he was literally aging throughout the film, and not just in the cheap means of added makeup. Cate Blanchett didn't disappoint either. As great as she is, she really looks nothing like Katharine Hepburn, and I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't quite work. It did though, through the simple strength of her acting. She actually managed to sound so much like her as well!

Miss Congeniality
My Best Friend's Wedding

All About Eve- Another awesome film, but one that makes very little sense without watching the second segment.

Sense and Sensibility

A Shot in the Dark- Funny and charming with a high body count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->