The Last Movie You Saw?

alfie, jude law is charming but the movie wasn't. it was actually quite bad.

I just saw Breakfast At Tiffanys! :heart: Old movies never get old to me.. Before that I saw Duplex I love that movie:P

'requiem for dream' - great film but frighteninig and sad for me
and '21 grams'

Godsend with Robert De Niro, Rebecca Romign, and that guy from Stuck on You.

hated%20it.JPG

HATED IT!

^_^

Unforgiven -- Starring Clint Eastwood. Epic movie, I watched it twice.

SCBl0ndie said:
Godsend with Robert De Niro, Rebecca Romign, and that guy from Stuck on You.

hated%20it.JPG

HATED IT!

^_^
:shock: omg, i was just so NOT prepared to see that :sick: ^_^

what
the
f*ck
is
that

edit: I doubt that's the picture that was intended to be posted. It's probably because of hotlinking. But still.

edit2: yes it's due to hotlinking. If you can bring urself to right click and select properties, then copy and paste the url of the image into your address bar, the original pic shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
^that's disgusting, I dont want to decipher the image but you should've post the link only :mellow:

eternal sunshine.

I saw Ocean's 12 last night. Lots of flash, little substance, but it sure was pretty!

What is the picture of??? Sorry.:(

It shows up fine for my computer.:ninja:

sick

I saw Ocean's 12 & Meet the Fockers

Spanglish-pretty good. Paz Vega is beautiful.

Well, I so wasn't expecting to see that, 'ack. *runs away*

I watch quite a few movies and recently saw, Densel Washington in "Man On Fire" a bit confusing but entertaining. I also watched Hillary Duff in "Cinderella Story," Lindsay Lohan in "Mean Girls" really good and I saw Nicole Kidman in "Stepford Wives." <not so great.

At the theatre I saw, Shall We Dance,Polar Express and Bridget Jones II. Shall we dance was my favorite one of the lot.

Nader said:
what
the
f*ck
is
that

edit: I doubt that's the picture that was intended to be posted. It's probably because of hotlinking. But still.

edit2: yes it's due to hotlinking. If you can bring urself to right click and select properties, then copy and paste the url of the image into your address bar, the original pic shows.
or you can right click the picture you want save it too your pc and upload it into your own personal photobucket account, then you've officially stolen the pic and it's yours to do with as you please. Photobucket is your friend

www.photobucket.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->