The Perfect Black Pump

katebug

Reaction score
The perfect black pumps?

I'm on the search for the perfect black pumps. Some with a high stiletto, perfectly proportioned, preferably very good quality and comfortable.
I have such trouble finding any 'plain' shoes in the shops anymore. They all seem to have buckles and patches and rivets etc. Where are the classic black pumps?

Has anyone ever found some? Do you wear them lots?
Any idea where I might find some (That ships to Australia?!)

I agree with justlooking. Louboutin has some really nice black pumps. I have these Decollete 868, and I love them.

Billede1192.jpg

yes louboutin seems the best suggestion. the decolletes are perfect and beautiful but they're not the most comfortable shoes eve, imo.
the simple pumps are pretty and really basic and actually comfortable (i can walk in them for long times and feel fine)
the rolando were pretty basic and simple and they looked great and were kinda comfortable, but im not sure if they still make them?

i would say manolo blahnik. becuz imo its more timeless then louboutin. it doesnt hv the too flashy red soles...

I have these beautiful pumps by Bianco footwear but I couldn't find them from their site anymore.. :/ but go & check the shop, Bianco has some great pumps!

peeptoeshoes.com.au Miss Buckinghams or Miss Monroe's - they're Australian and you can buy online :wink:

The perfect pair of black pumps differ for every femme of every style and size. To me, nothing's cuter than a lovely pair of round-toe pumps. Maybe round-toe pumps with a cute bow on them. Maybe you have pretty feet and love showing them off and feeling comfortable in them. That's when you go with open-toe or peep-toe pumps, and maybe you want a nice slingback pump to go with that. Pointy-toed pumps are a style of shoe I've never hated (only as long as they aren't flat or relatively low-heeled).

The perfect pair of black pumps depend on what you like in a pair of pumps as well as how you put a style around them. That's true whether you love the combination of black top + regular denim blue jeans + black pumps, or anything like that. Nothing in life is ever perfect. Things are only as perfect as what you perceive to be perfect. Sometimes, you may have more than one kind of pumps that are perfect, and not every one of them match beautifully with what you're wearing at present. Perfect for me (if I were a femme) would be a pair of high-heel, round-toe pumps with a cute bow to go with them. It is a cute style and a timeless one. Most of you know my all-time favorite shoe is the mary jane. So a cute pair of high-heel mary jane pumps would go very well. Or what if I prefer lower heels? As long as the general style of the pumps remain consistent and lovely, I'm happy. Wedge mary janes are really classic to me, and one of my friends (who graduated with me from my community college) had a cute pair of brown wedge mary jane pumps. There's also cost that plays into effect. A sale on certain shoes is pretty good, but what if you have about $30 USD for a pair of shoes? Something else to look into.

So the perfect pair of black pumps will vary. You may have one or more perfect pairs of black pumps. I don't have a general idea of any perfect pumps, just more of a general aspect of pumps. Just be sure to think of what you look for in a pair of black pumps and try to find the pumps exactly or close to what you like in a pair of black pumps. Good luck shopping for that perfect pair!

Louboutin simples are the most classic imo.

I can literally wear it with EVERYTHING.

I am also looking for the 'perfect' black pump, I find the red sole on the Louboutins are too distracting on a simple shoe like this.

I like Manolos for comfort over Louboutins, whose toe box is always so narrow. Dries Van Noten has a black pump but it has a wood heel...a more casual shoe than dressy, but you cant beat them for comfort. Aerosoles also have very comfortable basic black pumps.

Last edited by a moderator:
louboutins are just so uncomfy on me. i've decided to sell my loub patent pumps off at a low price because i just can't seem to wear them for long.

so far i found a perfect pair from agnes b, the toe box is bigger. i think marc jacobs shoes aren't too bad too. 9west also hurt my feet.

i prefer a pump with a thicker heel, and i really like some of the shoes that chanel have at the moment. different matter altogether if i can afford them, but i like the thick heel and the rounded toe.

I am also looking for the 'perfect' black pump, I find the red sole on the Louboutins are too distracting on a simple shoe like this.

exactly my thoughts!! therefore i m leaning towards the manolo blahniks. plus it seems that everybody is saying that manolo is more comfy than louboutin.

Although I agree with everyone, it is pretty hard to find a decent pair of louboutin pumps in Australia - it's like we get the dregs of everywhere else in the world :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->