The Princess Bride : Disney Makes Wedding Dresses

I actually like some of the dresses...like the "Snow White", "Belle" and "Cinderella" :ninja:

In fact, I do find them rather tacky. The Ariel dress is nice, simple, pretty draping... But I would like to know the kind of woman who is shelling out this money for a Disney gown.

I think it's a very cute idea! :smile: It's insprired by Disney, and at least it isn' exactly like the actual dresses from the movies, because if it were, it would be very tacky. I love the Cinderella dress, and they all raised my expectations for what Disney can do in actuality (while I'm not a huge fan of having my wedding there in life). Bravo to the idea. :D

Some of them are surprisingly beautiful. I loved the simple draped "Ariel" style, very chic.

It's a pretty good idea I think. While I doubt they'll knock Vera from the top of the wedding gown cake, I'm sure it'll do well.

I love the Snow White and Ariel dress, but I don't understand Jasmine's dress and how it was inspired by her.

It's always been my dream to have a fairy tale wedding, but fairy tale as in big and elaborate, not neccesarily the "disney princess" type.

^^Suprisingly it took them that long to materialize the concept, no...Disney's brides!! Isn't it most girls' dreams are to be the fairy tales' princesses on their wedding days? This fits to the T...It should do very well no doubt

Some of them are actually nice. I like the one in post #3 and the Snow White and Ariel dresses.

In all honesty, I prefer some of these dresses than to, say, alot of Pronovias numbers...

so i like the dresses, they are cute and after seeing so many bridezillas who think they are cinderellas to begin with now they will have a dress to go with it :smile: and the bride's maids dresses are really nice too

I like some of these dresses too. Disney is very smart to cash in on the "every woman wants to look like a princess on her wedding day" concept. For many, this would be like fulfilling a childhood fantasy. :smile:

Oh my goodness, small world ! (no pun intended). The model for the Cinderella dress is a local model we worked with last year. Got to go congratulate her :smile:

I read an article in DETAILS magazine about women who dont act their age-here's proof I guess. I think its fine to hold on to that dream of a princess weddng but its going to far to get a dress like that straight from the disney costume rack. Put it this way when some woman you never met ask's you who did you dress, to that you reply.... DISNEY?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->