The Row S/S 2022 : Rianne Van Rompaey by Jamie Hawkesworth

Ugh I hate to admit it but there’s something truly spectacular about these images.

Really exciting to see some great retouching, and big focus on fabulous hair, movement, silhouette, and makeup. The allusions to the 80s campaigns for Penn, Yohji and Kenzo are so clear, but it feels so fresh. It compliments the unexpected excitement of The Row putting out a campaign

Wow, those images look ridiculously good. I must confess I didn't get excited after reading Jamie's name but I'm more than happy that I was wrong. The red shot is magnetic.

Some fabulous images, although I did had to revisit the collection because the season labeling got me confused (their Summer 2022 collection, labelled as pre-fall or Spring/Summer 2022 on other sites).

beautiful images!

that weird cropped t-shirt picture is so random that should’ve been left out.

^^^ It’s the worst design— and the image is typical of Jamie’s most pretentious. So out of place amongst the simplicity of the rest. The German-Expressionist shadow is so student project embarrassing.

The rest are typical of American Vogue of the 2000s…. Nothing exceptional— just professionally executed and tastefully styled. Shows how low creativity has devolved into when a standard-fare shoot of the 2000s is drooled over like it’s some fresh creative vision in 2022 LOL ..Weeps...

Rianne is truly the best model of her generation. She loves what she does and it shows in her work. Kudos to the Olsen's for choosing a skilled and talented model instead of going the obvious route and hiring an instagirl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lores
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->