Zara F/W 2020.21 : Rianne, Mona, Mika & Sacha by Steven Meisel

it looks quite good. I can’t guess who can be the photographer(s).

Meisel doing an outdoor shoot?

Looks quite different. Promising.

Like everyone else I wasn't convinced it was Meisel's work at first, due to the outdoor location.

Rianne also opened Karl's Ports 1961 show though, so it makes sense that this is the work of the dynamic duo as usual...phew. Intrigued as ever to see what's to come.

Meisel never leaves the States for a shoot right? So when was Rianne in the States to shoot this? Or was this shot before Covid-19?

There's a preview video. Mona is also part of this. (the others two girls I can't id)

This just doesn't scream Steven Meisel to me, more like Craig McDean (who has been shooting for Zara's website lately). Not convinced, at all, that this is Meisel's work but I could, of course, be incredibly wrong and would be genuinely surprised.

The more I look at it, the more I'm seeing Glen Luchford and hating the fact Zara has failed to credit anyone involved - yet!

This has indeed been photographed by Steven Meisel. The full campaign is now on Zara’s website.

It looks pretty amazing. I love the mood. Also, this cast is absolutely flawless! I couldn't have asked for a better one. (Rianne has been his muse since day one. Sacha and Mona are his new obsessions and I'm super happy for Mika! Her first time working with Meisel)

These images are visually amazing I love all of them
However, I can’t help but a bit disappointed to know that it is Meisel
Wouldn’t it be amazing to see new photographers also capable doing these type of fashion besides Meisel? Considering how less and less Meisel’s work has been after his departure with VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->