The Scene Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange, and not my style, but sometimes it's good to see something different...

48784.jpg

48785.jpg

48787.jpg
48791.jpg

48795.jpg
48800.jpg

48783.jpg

source: http://stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

Last edited by a moderator:
id say especially London and Stockholm/Scandinavian streetstyle is kinda scene street style anyway...not so much with Paris

Giving the finger to the camera is so punk rawk. :lol: I gotta say, I like her hair though.

Adrian Grenier? Yes! They do look alike, both sexy.

Here are some more pictures of Hanna Beth from this buzznet website. I feel a little ashamed for some reason looking at her pictures. It's kind of like looking at pictures of Corey Kennedy. Your not proud of it but you do it anyway.

miss_hanna_beth--large-msg-118795490195.jpg

kisssss--large-msg-118808103628.jpg

miss_hanna_beth--large-msg-118808106607.jpg

i went to high school w/ this girl (and was good friends with her for a while, but she is a horrible person) and went to elementary school with cory (and was best friends with her in 3rd and 4th grade, she was very sweet, but that was a long time ago)...
anything involving cobra snake makes me naesous (but i've been sick for the past four days so am going through random theads)... LA style is ridiculously predictable and everyone looks the same!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I agree with you! Hahah someone just said in my blog how I look like this Hanna-Beth girl. I had not even acknowledged her before that..Lol.
Cory is way ditchy nowadays..I think Tila Tequila was one of the first scene queens of L.A. (long before Cory) and look at her now, doing some stupid Tv show on MTV. Same goes for Jeffree Starr..Yuck!

There are so many out there who try way too hard..wannabes so to speak.

I guess the scene kids here in Scandinavia/London are more real and its not about show all the time, its about style. :smile:

show-off is everywhere but L.A is worse than every other city...not surprising though considering 80% of everyone and everything is proper fake there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->