The Twilight Saga Movies

Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Stills from EW

twifans.com

In the group picture Bella is wearing her shirt with ... "the knot" :ninja:

I went to an avant premiere tonight (wednesday). It´s been four years since I´ve seen a Twilight movie in a packed cinema and I couldn´t believe that I found myself cheering and clapping with the roaring crowd because...

HOLY SH!T at the confrontation scene! :shock:
Four movies of bad acting, cheesy makeup & clothes and specially Meyer´s terrible writing they all are redeemed in that scene :buzz::clap:

If you´re having second thoughts about watching this movie then don´t! go see it! even though the movie is boring those ten minutes or so compensate for the overall bad acting (Kristen Stewart´s acting might be her best in the saga), bad makeup (specially Bella as a vampire, you can see the HD white powder in some scenes), boring clothes and voice over...
the russian vampire´s accents were hilarious, Tanya looks like a Wayans brother in White Chicks, Renesmee´s face as a baby was also an unintentional LOL moment awful awful CGI...

It had some funny moments at the beginning and they managed to condensed a lot of the book in a few scenes so those were also pluses.
The ending credits were a nice touch, they credited every actor who worked in all five movies.

Maybe I´m still high from that scene but I think it was a nice ending to the saga, not the terrible movie that I was expecting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it on Monday and I really, really liked it. There were some great scenes and I too liked the ending credits a lot. A great way to end the saga.

Yep, the climax totally made up for everything else that was bad in the movie.

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss this saga. It brought so many LOLs. :P

omg why did they cgi the grown up renesemme?

the inner twilight fan in me really, really liked this one. i got sad when they ripped carlisle's head off. The whole fight scene was omg amazing.

So, I eventually went to see a viewing of Part 2 after Friday and Saturday were sold out. Today's screening was rather dead, which I was surprised about. But regardless, I loved the movie, I thought it was the best one outta' the lot. I was interested from start to end credits. Kristen's acting was her best, I thought she played the role to perfection, very memorable and looked terrific. At least compared to the previous movies.

The confrontation scene was immense.

I read the book and didn't like it very much. I read that they made some changes to the film in regards to the fight scene and that there actually would be a fight lol so when I watched the film I thought "great! a real fight! and they kill some people!" but when it all turned out to be a vision I was like "come oooooooooooooon" haha but kudos to the director, he did good with the source material he was given...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->