The Twilight Saga Movies

dajrekshn

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:

* In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
* Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
* Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
* Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
* Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
* The old thread can be viewed here

OMG :lol: she collects tabloids :shock: :lol:
this made my day. too weird and too funny at the same time. :lol:

i don't know what to think regarding BD made into a movie. i hate that honeymoon part of the book, it's so cheesy and that part with baby's birth/bella's boob getting bitten. the rest of it could actually turn out okay if they only do good script and find good director. rather famous one or really dark/indie one. i read someone's proposition somewhere for the director - tarantino. i think it would be so wicked if he did it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind of BD did get made because I think, like all the others that it would be cool to see the book brought to life. I mean it would have the same polt line with the wedding, honeymoon, baby and transformation but they would seriously need to change the ending because it will need a big climax and the end of the book the tension got all built up and then .. nothing. People will not want to see nothing.. they want to see a huge vampire war battle thing. ..... I think they should wait and see the reviews of Eclipse until they make a choice of BD

ahahaha, i didn't want to say it...but i also think the doll is SO much prettier than Nikki. actually it doesn't look like nikki at all

I wouldn't mind of BD did get made because I think, like all the others that it would be cool to see the book brought to life. I mean it would have the same polt line with the wedding, honeymoon, baby and transformation but they would seriously need to change the ending because it will need a big climax and the end of the book the tension got all built up and then .. nothing. People will not want to see nothing.. they want to see a huge vampire war battle thing. ..... I think they should wait and see the reviews of Eclipse until they make a choice of BD

I think BD will ruin any credibility Rob & Kristen could gain. It's seriously a potential career killer imo. When I read it I thought, "Is this a joke?" I hope that they don't make it into a movie. It should have never even hit the book shelves imo.

According to the descriptions in the books, the characters should have looked like:

Rosalie - Julia Stegner (she fits exactly into the description... exactly)
Edward - Henry Cavill (Edward is described as a Greek god-type. Patinson doesn't really look like a Greek god, even though he is attractive in his own right)
Laurent - David Gandy
Dr. Cullen - Jason Lewis
James - could be anyone really insignificant looking really
Victoria - Coco Rocha with red hair

This is not about casting obviously (all though I would have loved to see these people play those roles), but no one in the movie was vampire-beautiful.

In real life, only models are that stunning.

henry-cavill.jpg
julia_410x340.jpg

david-gandy.jpg
jason-lewis-is-hot.jpg
Coco%2Brocha%2Bface.jpg

watchingshowtime.com
fashaddix.com
maybelline.com.au
nscfashionnetwork.blogspot.com
bittenandbound.com

The wait is over for New Moon, according to this video, lol. The cast are basically just saying the same thing, but it might be interesting to some.

taylor freaks me out anyway
its like he tries to hard..
anyone else get that vibe ?

Yes. I def. do get that vibe. He reminds me of an eager, irritating, panting puppy.

Kristen is sooooooooo enthusiastic in saying "the wait is over". *rolls eyes* I don't blame her for thinking it's stupid.

it's on july 23rd. i heard that neither of them is going cus they want to reflect more on the wolfpack this year, but then again we're talking about summit, biggest pimping company amt, so it wouldn't surprise me. though, i'm not too sure how kristen's gonna go since filming of the runaways is going to be until september so she might not even be at the start of eclipse production, that's what've heard, who knows if it's true.

(& Taylor if anyone cares)

i dont care for Taylor.
or that Alex guy.
or any of the wolf pack really.
they're all unattractive.

and i couldnt really care less about Comic-Con. :lol:

No offence but why are they going to comic-con? It's a comic book convention. Nerds and geeks do not care about Twilight. The movies that get previewed there are aimed at that target group. New Moon doesn't belong next to Iron Man 2 and annoucements about the Thor casting etc.

I still don't know why they went last year.

^ any type of fanbase will do, plus, that is the only venue/event where that many fans could come and ask them questions.

I bet many die-hard twilight fans went there just to attend to that gathering in particular: people who have never even heard of comic-con.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->