Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

seahorseinstripe omg it is soooo cute and adorable! i love it with all your bags :smile: congrats!

thanks PinkPrincess113 i love it so much, i never wear keychain or any accessories on my b-bags but this one i think i will wear when i carry any of my bals to make the price worth to my logic lol

those are too cute...I had been curious about their price. It's ridiculous!

ok everyone I need your help. The Lilac City or the Seafoam City?

i'm partial to the seafoam...
i have a vert d'eau which is similar and love the color...

lilac always seems a bit to Easter-y pastel for me

thanks! I think that I will get the seafoam color...I do want a green bag.

I'm thinking of getting the Velo in Seafoam. Does anyone have a Velo? Is it large enough to carry all your daily stuff?

I want a black City but shall I go with giant silver hardware or giant rose gold?

ok everyone I need your help. The Lilac City or the Seafoam City?

even though i love the colour purple - I have to side with seafoam. I saw it at the Nordstroms in Seattle and :heart: it! I had a vert d'eau too and it adds a good pop of colour to any outfit all year long!

Love the Lariat. One of my all time favourite bag designs. Why change a complete classic! I LOVE the shape:wink:

is it impossible to find a black city with the original hardware? i haven't seen it for ages, and my city is slowly falling apart. i hate the giant hardware! :ninja:

I want a black City but shall I go with giant silver hardware or giant rose gold?

I hear that the rose gold hardware is a bit distressed looking compared to the classic silver or gold hardware-so if you like your hardware to have that shiny and new look, then rose gold may not be for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->