Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
Moderator Notes:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The closed thread can be viewed here

Last edited by a moderator:
My New 08 Anthracite RH Work is here!!!!!

As I was racing out the door to catch a meeting at work today, I nearly tripped right over a Canada Xpress Post box....
I immediately stopped...work? What meeting? My new Balenciaga is here!!!!:woot:

Completely disregarding the time (remember...on my way out to a meeting..) I tore open the box and swapped bags!!
I could not keep my eyes off of all of that glorious Anthracite colored leather all day.....

Thank you Patricia and Constylement.com for my fabulous new 08 Anthracite RH Work... she is brand new and is absolutely lovely....:heart:

I will add more pics in a couple of days but here she is.......my very first WORK:clap:

(personal pics)
010-2-1.jpg

014-4.jpg

love it :heart:

congrats on your exciting new purchase!

Ciao Bella,
the 08 Anthracite RH Work is simply gorgeous, now i will look for that bag too.

Congrats Ciao Bella, the leather on your Anthracite work is beautiful!

thank you, thank you, thank you chrissy, donhay, princess, jelly and chauss..our Lovely ladies of Bal:heart:

Jelly... I will post more pics this weekend...this was taken as I was racing out of the house..literally..but just couldn't pass up the opportunity to strike a quick pose:woot:

bella that work is gorgeous! congrats!!
i am a sucker for all of the anthracites...

Here ya go Jelly...as promised....

A few more pics....

(personal pics)

041a.jpg

043.jpg

035.jpg

And the last of my pics for a while.... promise :blush:

In natural light, without flash....

(personal pics)

001-13.jpg

009-3.jpg

010-3.jpg

012-2.jpg

^ it's 08 anthracite...:flower:

ciao, you are killing me with pics of your bag! it's sooooo gorgeous!! :heart::heart:
i've been debating about getting one from 08, and you just pushed me over the edge...

kimair is right.... F/W 08 Anthracite....

Thanks kimair... I just adore my new Bal!!

Ciao :heart:
you look fabulous! your outfit rocks and why hello, did you threw on the astras just for me??!!! :D love it!

Thanks pichu... I am having a wonderful time breaking her yummy leather in!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->