'The Undereye Thread' concealers, and tips that you must know !

That is so true Erin :wink:

I rarely use concealer myself, also because if i use it, i feel the need to work out my eye makeup more, and usually i don´t wear that much makeup.

About using drustrore concealer, i have never tried it myself, but Rimmel Hide the Blemish is considered one of the best concealers around.

The best i´ve tried are Stila concealers, Makeup Forever and Mac´s.

maraschin0 said:
What do you guys think about "Ooh La La lift" from Benefit?? I bought it at Sephora, and it only makes my eye bags a tad lighter, it's still noticable =( I'm wondering if I put it on wrong??=(

I know this comment is a bit outdated, but I just went to the benefit counter yesterday (for their brow kit) but the lady insisted that she try some other stuff on me including the Ooh la la lift since I don't wear any benefit stuff. My undereyes aren't very dark, and I thought it was too light for me. I kept thinking the stuff looked like a white shimmer under my eyes that was somewhat blotchy. The saleslady insisted the lights were making it look too bright and normal lights would "bounce the glow perfectly off my skin," but it still looked like :yuk: when I got home.

If she can't make it look good, I know I can't. Personally, I just use Shiseido conclealer, some liquidy stuff with a wand. Not very heavy coverage, but sufficient for me.

dulcedeleche said:
From what I have learned, no drugstore make-up brands tend to work that well, and they don't stay on for long.

lol good thing i didn't buy it then!

Rimmel Hydrasense has been working pretty well for me considering it's price

hmmm
i'm surprised i didn't post here before.

here's a repeat of my post from 'Favourite Foundations' and 'Dark Shadows under Eyes' threads.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

icon4.gif
My face - before and after CoverFX Cream Foundation

OK so in the name of 'science'

1) i'm displaying my bare :yuk: face to show you my shadows
(which that day wasn't too bad at all)
..... no one ever sees me w/out makeup....
just you lucky bugs .. ha-ha.

and then

2) my face with Cover FX only... no other makeup... no powder either.
i applied a sheer layer over my entire face,
then 2 more layers under my eyes.

Caveat: i used my fingertips (not my brush)
and didn't blend as well as i normally do.

Honestly - i couldn't live w/out this product.. NOTHING matches my skin & covers up the shadows.

Let the gawking and horrified shrieking begin.
:lol:
Attached Thumbnails

Has anyone tried MAC Moisture Feed Eye?

I just bought it so obviously will not see results right away, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and recommends it.

Tushka_BeLLa said:
Has anyone tried MAC Moisture Feed Eye?

I just bought it so obviously will not see results right away, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and recommends it.
No, I haven't, but keep us posted!

Maybe we should do a poll...it seems like MAC is the best by what a majority of people are saying.

My SA recommended it to me, and she is gorgeous, so I took it....I must say it smells gorgeous and has a really refreshing feel.... am not sure about its effect. Lack of sleep, dehydration and diet are also puffy eye contributors, so I will have to take care of myself and time will tell.

I coulndt find any posts about other under-eye problems. Since Im in my late 30's now , I am getting little wrinkles under my eyes, right under my lower lashes. Im not so worried about bags or circles , its just that if i wear any kind of concealer or powder under the eye, it seems to collect in the little cracks & makes them way more noticable. Is there anything to keep this from happening..besides restylane injections ..Id like to wait another couple of years before I get that done

Jesus,I can my clinique one and it doesn't work at all, I get a complete different colour and then this shiny dots all around. Should I apply it before the foundation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->