'The Undereye Thread' concealers, and tips that you must know !

I wonder how I just found this reply now, a week later...

MsSweets, if you come back to this thread, have you tried it? If so, how bad were your underye circles before and how much better did they look after using Hylexin? And how long did it take to notice results?

Or anyone else who might have tried it, feel free to answer. :wink:

This thread is great! I naturally have very dark circles under my eyes regardless of sleep, stress, etc. My Dad has them too- when I don't have my glasses on I can't even see his eyes, just a big black blob. So I end up using a ton of concealer.

shopsmuch, I changed my ID lol
I have purple veins under my eyes and my skin is fair so it was pretty noticeable. After 2 weeks of using it, it got a bit better...but still I need a good concealer (Cle de Peau) to cover them :cry:

i need help :cry: i got dark circles around my eyes but my mother thinks am too young to be using eyecreams , am 19 ......

i just wanted to know do eye-creams really work ????! are they worth it ?:unsure:

I suffer from them too, the skin under my eyes is so thin so it doesn't matter if i sleep 1 or 10 hours a day they are just there anyway. :wink:

Have anyone used a working *cream*? (_NOT_ concealer). Being that I'm homme I don't really like the idea to use a concealer every day :smile:

i just bought the benefit lyin eyes.... havent tried it yet but hopefully it was a good impulse buy!

Hey has anyone tried that Clean & Clear stick concealer thing? Does it work?

I love MAC ...they have the best concealer i have ever tried...i am naturally tanned and i get darker during the summer and i find MAC's concealer selection great to accomadate my colour change!

*BergdorfBlonde* said:
shopsmuch, I changed my ID lol
I have purple veins under my eyes and my skin is fair so it was pretty noticeable. After 2 weeks of using it, it got a bit better...but still I need a good concealer (Cle de Peau) to cover them :cry:

Ah, thanks for your reply. My eye circles are SO dark they completely change the appearance of my face, and I have tried everything known to man except Hylexin and frankly am tired of wasting money but I'm going to try Hylexin anyways. :unsure:

fleur137 said:

i tried this a couple years ago and from my personal experience, it was great to cool and soothe my undereyes but when it came to concealing it left too much shimmer. so it looked like i was using eyeshadow to conceal my eyes :shock:

fleur137 said:

oh yeh, i have tried this too. IMO, it was pretty useless, it just felt nice on the skin because it was cooling but did nothing to reduce puffiness or darkness. And i agree with the 'too many shimmer/glitter'. i also found that it 'balled' up when i rubbed my eye if that makes sense hehehhe... :ermm:

fleur137 said:
Hey has anyone tried the maybelline shine free blemish control concealer? i recently bought it to cover my panda eyes and acne since it has 0.65% salicylic acid. I didn't know this when I bought it cos it never said in the paper back part of the packaging but it said "Do not use under eyes" at the back of the tube and that was the only place where it said that. So what am I supposed to do?

And I'm a complete idiot when it comes to make up. I don't need to put on foundation first before concealer do i?

Dont use products with salcylic acid near your eyes, it has a light chemical peel effect and is too drying for eyes.

Liquid foundation before concealer, powder foundation after concealer.
Hope that helps!

Hey has anyone tried the Clean and Clear Undereye Brightening Stick?

i currently use shu uemura concealer ,and i'm addicted!!!
the texture is really good, not too oily so it last for a long time..
i first apply a layer of a purplish colour that is meant to reflect light :huh: (u can also apply a bit on your nose bridge and temples) and then a layer of proper concealer (when i use it at night i also use a tiny little bit of loose powder to set everything so it last longer)!!

nothing worked for me except kryolan
it was really excellent thou not easy to find

Just a quick question...

When I first bough Touche Eclat (YSL) ages ago, there was only one shade... but now there seem to be several.

Was I just being blind the first time I bought it? If I wasn't, what was that original shade called?

Thanks for any help :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->