Model skin & body care tips / products

Kate Moss has been using the TV since sometime in the mid 2000s... it partly explains how she looks good most of the time despite her hard partying, chain smoking lifestyle. If you look up stuff online or You Tube you can trace it-- she was actually looking a lot worse in 2006 than she did later in the decade. Though she is starting to look her age now due to years of smoking.
:(

Attachments

• tuavisoauz.jpg
    tuavisoauz.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 108
Has anyone ever tried the Tua Viso? It looks interesting and i want to know if it has worked for anyone before investing in it. I use to have nice cheekbones when i was younger but i gained weight in my face which is so annoying considering i am a slim uk size 8. I would like a more toned face.

i have the same problem. im pretty skinny with crap bone structure and all the weight seems to gravitate towards my face, its infuriating!

@The_Ida I know it is so unbelievable expensive. I try to buy it only when i have a coupon or something like that^_^ Otherwise it is just too much money for me :(

JOSEPHINE SKRIVER did a recent quick interview with Vogue.com & said :

Beauty item you cannot live without: Concealer and Elizabeth Arden's eight-hour cream.

DARIA WERBOWY recently did a beauty editorial in the issue of UK Glamour June 2011 and these are her "supermodel essentials"

Rodin By Recine- Olio Lusso- "Rubbing a bit of this into my ends keeps my hair soft and tousled"

Genifique Soleil SPF30 by Lancome-"I don't have a super elaborate skincare routine, but i always use sun protection on my face"

Hydra Zen Tinted Moisturising Cream SPF15- " This is the only makeup i use in the summer- it's light & fresh"

Resistance Age Recharge Masque by Kerastase- "This is a good deep treatment for my hair"

O'dAzur by Lancome- I am not into heavy perfumes- this one is kind of citrusy and not overpowering.

info from vogue.com && Glamour UK june 2011 issue.

Hmm...I hate it when models push the brands they promote by saying they use their products. I know they have to do it, and probably some of them do use those products, but still...

I hate Lancome's Hydra Zen...I've got sensitive skin and when I put this moisturizer on it made my skin burn like crazy!

^another pet peeve, all this Olio Lusso adulation! I remember when the article about it came out in Vogue and the woman basically said it was a "luxury blend" of well-known oils. It's a blend you can replicate yourself! I guess I'm still naive to the world of beauty, it still shocks me to see a tiny vial of oil marked up to $100+! Oh well, I guess if you like it and you can afford it . . . :smile:

and I had the same problem with a Hydra Zen sample! Made my face BURN!

^another pet peeve, all this Olio Lusso adulation! I remember when the article about it came out in Vogue and the woman basically said it was a "luxury blend" of well-known oils. It's a blend you can replicate yourself! I guess I'm still naive to the world of beauty, it still shocks me to see a tiny vial of oil marked up to $100+! Oh well, I guess if you like it and you can afford it . . . :smile:

Actually, some of the oils in the mix are not only hard to find but also expensive, so there really isn't as much of a markup... granted it's still a luxury product since it's not a necessity ...

Yea, true about Olio Lusso, some of the ingredients like jasmine cost like 100+ EUR in small 5 ml bottles. While it's still grossly overpriced it's at least oil, not 70-90% water like a skin cream that can cost up to 1000 EUR while the cost of ingredients is horribly low. I should know, even paying retail prices for hi-end ingredients like growth factors it's next to impossible to make cream that costs over 20 EUR per 50 ml jar.

JOSEPHINE SKRIVER did a recent quick interview with Vogue.com & said :

Beauty item you cannot live without: Concealer and Elizabeth Arden's eight-hour cream.

DARIA WERBOWY recently did a beauty editorial in the issue of UK Glamour June 2011 and these are her "supermodel essentials"

Rodin By Recine- Olio Lusso- "Rubbing a bit of this into my ends keeps my hair soft and tousled"

Genifique Soleil SPF30 by Lancome-"I don't have a super elaborate skincare routine, but i always use sun protection on my face"

Hydra Zen Tinted Moisturising Cream SPF15- " This is the only makeup i use in the summer- it's light & fresh"

Resistance Age Recharge Masque by Kerastase- "This is a good deep treatment for my hair"

O'dAzur by Lancome- I am not into heavy perfumes- this one is kind of citrusy and not overpowering.

info from vogue.com && Glamour UK june 2011 issue.

Models just push the brands they work for :innocent:

That being said Hydra Zen is great.

^ they have to most of the time as its in their contracts. You can't be a brand ambassador/ face of a brand without really endorsing it these days...

Models just push the brands they work for :innocent:

That being said Hydra Zen is great.

Haha. :lol: I know... it's much less credible when they're brand ambassadors.

I also imagine that they receive so many free products from the brand they represent, that they can't be bothered to look elsewhere and try other brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->