The Victoria and David Beckham Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awh Harper Seven Beckham is a beautiful name. Harper sounds so classic and 'gone with the wind' for some reason LOL.

Harper Victoria....Harper Victoria (Yes, I know that Victoria isn't actually the baby's middle name, BUT, pondering the sound after the previous posts' suggestions)

It conjures elegance, classicism, a little bit of noir, whimsy, and all that is magical and special.

(I wish the baby's name was Harper Victoria) :P

But Harper, is a beautiful name, very piquant.

Anyway, huge congratulations to Victoria! She must be such a proud mum :smile:

Harper is a lovely name. Congratulations to the happy parents!

I wonder who she looks like though. Brooklyn and Cruz look so much like David, while Romeo takes more after Victoria. I'm curious to see who little Harper resembles most. ^_^

I also posted this in the David Beckham thread but I thought I'd put it here too.

First photo of Harper, so cute!

article-2015640-0D0BEFBD00000578-557_634x342.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Awww... congrats to them! Finally it's a girl! And I love the name

She wowed the fashion world with her latest collection at New York Fashion Week earlier in the day so Victoria Beckham was clearly in the mood to celebrate.

And what could be a more fashionable a way to enjoy the rest of her day than hitting the shops with her daughter Harper.

The mother-of-four, 37, stepped out in a scallop neck dress with dropped waist from the new line Victoria by Victoria Beckham that she is launching in New York this week for s/s 2012, to pursue the offerings in Prada with her gorgeous baby daughter in her hands.

dailymail.co.uk

Harper is really sweet, but I can't help but wish Victoria would pull a Natalie Portman and keep her covered around the press.

I understand that she waited so long for this girl and she wants to show the world her adorable girl. But why in such high heels?? Its dangerous and looks at the photo where all people are running to catch a photo :(

I just wish she'd bloody stop parading her daughter like a bleeding accessory. Even the most seasoned veteran can trip whilst wearing such preposterously high heels. I'm sure she loves her daughter to bits, but when other bigger celebrities deign to put their newborns in a pushchair or a pram or a sling whereas posh petals struts about, it appears as though she's flaunting her baby. Nothing wrong with flaunting per se, but one wishes she'd have waited at least until the baby was a little older.

Poor baby, all that paparazzi flashlights and noise could be traumatizing, but Vicks is never one to not manipulate a good pr moment. Imho she's not only showing how quickly she recovered after giving birth, all the while parading wearing her new designs. Its a win win.

Poor baby, all that paparazzi flashlights and noise could be traumatizing, but Vicks is never one to not manipulate a good pr moment. Imho she's not only showing how quickly she recovered after giving birth, all the while parading wearing her new designs. Its a win win.
she could do both easily without the newborn in tow. I really think her carrying her while being in such spotlight, in flats or heels, is unnecessary, esp considering how feisty she was when Cruz (or Romeo?) had issues with pap light provoking his attacks etc etc.

The moderator team has decided to close all running-commentary mega threads like this one as the over-analyzing of a particular celebrity's behavior is not consistent with tFS' purpose. Instead, choosing to keep RHI focused on newsworthy pieces that would be deemed off-topic in the other forums. Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->