The 'Who Designed This?' Thread

YO DO ME A FAVOR STFU ND LEAVE ME ALONEEE STOP REPLYING TRYING TO ACT BIGG DATS IT LATERZ

Originally posted by MISZJUiCY@Oct 11 2004, 03:11 PM
i really need to find that bag that LC has the white onee so0o0 HELLLPP =) PLZZZ
[snapback]394120[/snapback]​
Hi
I work at the store that carries the bag. The store is called Veronica M and the # is 949-376-9519, they are $45.00 plus shipping. We get another delivery Friday night, so call Saturday.

Originally posted by Lovestruck@Sep 30 2004, 07:46 AM
Hi. I'm new to this site and was just wondering if anyone has watched the show Laguna Beach and seen LC's handbag. Here is a video clip from mtv that shows the bag. (The actual clip is after the advertisement)

http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplay...n/&adPN=episode
[snapback]380848[/snapback]​
Hi
I work at the store that carries the bag. The store is called Veronica M and the # is 949-376-9519, they are $45.00 plus shipping. We get another delivery Friday night, so call Saturday.

Originally posted by UApologirl@Oct 14 2004, 10:14 PM
excuse me
[snapback]397351[/snapback]​

Yea... Not you.

MiSzJuicy person.

Originally posted by MISZJUiCY@Oct 11 2004, 03:11 PM
i really need to find that bag that LC has the white onee so0o0 HELLLPP =) PLZZZ
[snapback]394120[/snapback]​
Veronica M is the store where Lauren "LC" bought it.

Originally posted by Lovestruck@Sep 30 2004, 07:46 AM
Hi. I'm new to this site and was just wondering if anyone has watched the show Laguna Beach and seen LC's handbag. Here is a video clip from mtv that shows the bag. (The actual clip is after the advertisement)

http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplay...n/&adPN=episode
[snapback]380848[/snapback]​

Originally posted by UApologirl@Oct 14 2004, 07:11 PM
Hi
[snapback]397345[/snapback]​

if we go in on saturday morning, will it be out on the floor yet? what time do you guys open.. thanks

i was MOCKING that first girls horrible english AIIIGHHTTT, Luna was merely trying to help and she's the one being the B*tch.......in conclusion, no double posts

haha your such loosers both of you pleaseeee wats horrible english? and ill double post if i want to what are you gonna do ??? NOTHINGGG buhh byeee

Originally posted by UApologirl@Oct 14 2004, 11:19 PM
[snapback]397354[/snapback]​

is there a way you can post a picture of the bag itself? just to make sure it's the right one? thanks :smile:

ps...what colors does it come in?

UApolpgirl.. whats the name of the bag incase i decide to call and what colors does it come in? ..thanks

Tired of this idiot. Read the board guidelines... AIIIGHT?

Moron.

Originally posted by MISZJUiCY@Oct 14 2004, 06:33 PM
im not acting catty and i know about the other post.... i put this one bc when i first joined this no1 was answering the other one so i thought maybe if i put another one ... so b4 u n ur friend start talkin crap relaxxxx alright... and if u think im making smart *** coments well thats too bad cuz i wasnt and i thought u were actin like a smart *** when u wrote me that first message...
[snapback]397318[/snapback]​

Darling, there's something you do, called "bump", and no, not that bump, but when nobody notices a topic or something, you can just ask again, on the same topic...no need to post everywhere...

Aiiight :rolleyes:

And another thing doll, please keep your gutter language for the streets...

Best Regards :kiss:

wow honestly im not the one who started this i thought she was being snotty about it .. and so wat i posted again whats the big deal she did have to be all bitchy and say " i never thought this would happen " then this other one wants to come n start with me .. and about the gutter language bc of the aiiiigghhhtt im not the one who said that it was that diesel girl and i was just "mocking" her so i dont know wat gutter language ur talking about .. and ive already asked them to stop it and let it go but i guess this is very exciting for them .. anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->