The 'Who Designed This?' Thread

Actually, regardless of what is running through your head, I wasn't being snotty in my comment. Point fingers all you want.

okay well then just say that and let it go you and your friend dont need to keep this going. talking alot

Honey, you're the one that keeps getting nastier and nastier every post.

I was just here trying to help. There's no way I was even a bit wrong in this situation. You were the one that has been defensive and decided to post a snotty comment to a post that I had every right to make.

Alright, this topic lost it's essence, I don't even think it had one other than B.O., if this keeps going on, I will have to close this topic :doh:

Yea... the bag's already been found.. if you want to buy it on ebay you can.. if you want to call the store you can... sooo... hasn't the original question been answered already? :smile:

Originally posted by luna@Oct 16 2004, 02:15 PM
Yea... the bag's already been found.. if you want to buy it on ebay you can.. if you want to call the store you can... sooo... hasn't the original question been answered already? :smile:
[snapback]398739[/snapback]​

could you please send me the ebay link :smile: thanks

does the one from Veronica M look like the one off of laguna beach? because if that one is 45, then that's the cheapest I've found it to be.

hm... this is a lot of posts about one bag. I'm really outta the loop.

Cast_JS445015175.jpg

Chaplin_Dan15220.jpg

the dress looks really nice on her, who made it, anyone know?

Whatever about the dress, Billy Crudup is a babe. :brows: Ben Chaplin's not bad either. She keeps good company!

^agreed. I like that there is metallic dots on the fabric with the roses, but other than that..

I think the dress is cute & it suits her
:heart: Billy Cudrup & Ben Chaplain :blush: does anyone know what they're promoting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->