The 'Who Designed This?' Thread

Originally posted by Lovestruck@Sep 30 2004, 10:46 AM
Hi. I'm new to this site and was just wondering if anyone has watched the show Laguna Beach and seen LC's handbag. Here is a video clip from mtv that shows the bag. (The actual clip is after the advertisement)

http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplay...n/&adPN=episode
[snapback]380848[/snapback]​

i found this address for melie bianco 11 east 11th street Los angeles
(213) 749-3889

I never thought it'd happen, but we already have a topic on this.

No need to act catty. Just do a search in the handbags section before you double post.

WELL I CARE because double posts are annoying, and Luna is right there is no need to act caty

I found the same exact bag on ebay.. in white like the actual one on the show. PM Me for the link.

:D It just bothers me when everyone is civil on this board and someone new comes and has to ruin it by making smart *** comments

Yea... If anything I've only tried to help finding this goddamn bag on the other thread.. in fact I did find it... so screw anyone who wants to be all "rawrrr!!!" with me.

Oh yea.. The one I found .. the seller has tons of colors....

Plus, the handle is interchangeable... which is cool... you can put one large ring on one side and a small one on the other with the studded handle, you can put two small rings on each side with the studded handle, or you can put one large ring in the center with no handle strap... or you can put two rings on no handle and use it like one of those Kate spade Amanda evening bags.

Very great idea to have the interchangeable handle.. i think that's why i like it so much.

im not acting catty and i know about the other post.... i put this one bc when i first joined this no1 was answering the other one so i thought maybe if i put another one ... so b4 u n ur friend start talkin crap relaxxxx alright... and if u think im making smart *** coments well thats too bad cuz i wasnt and i thought u were actin like a smart *** when u wrote me that first message...

that bag is adorable everytime i think ive found it its not the rite one :( why does everyone think it would be uncomfortable?

Originally posted by MISZJUiCY@Oct 14 2004, 09:33 PM
im not acting catty and i know about the other post.... i put this one bc when i first joined this no1 was answering the other one so i thought maybe if i put another one ... so b4 u n ur friend start talkin crap relaxxxx alright... and if u think im making smart *** coments well thats too bad cuz i wasnt and i thought u were actin like a smart *** when u wrote me that first message...
[snapback]397318[/snapback]​

Wow.. Hello, high school

Grow up, I was helping if anything. Get over yourself.

I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU WHEN I SAID GROW UPP .. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ALRIGHT WAIT I MEAN AIIIIIIIIGHHHTTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->